Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I wrote 3 different letters this weekend and if I can get off my sick couch tomorrow I will go out and mail them.

I also thought I would mail out some "Where are Luke and Tracy?" postcards.. quick, easy, and to the point.

• Members

hey ill try to get some letters for the snail mail to go out this week. we need our couple damn it!!!! are they even on this week? or is it another drought of torture? ugh! :angry::angry::angry::angry:

EDIT

ok hooked do i get any gold stars? i just hand wrote two letters to put in snail mail this week. whew, who knew long ago hand writing letters was actual work.

Edited by funny1

• Members

From soapzone....doesnt sound like any luke/tracy/monica at all this week. Sounds like it is all carly miscarriage, cannery explosion, sonny rescuing claudia, ric rescuing carly, johnny rescuing michael, logan waking up, lulu and johnny decide they are not compatible....zzzzzz

But for the following week (24th)

Next week: Carly and Jax go toe to toe with Sonny on what’s best for Michael… Twin Powers unite! That’d be Johnny and his half-sister Claudia… Trevor tries to turn Johnny against Claudia by accusing her of an agenda… Sonny passes Claudia up, which drives her insane… Johnny gears up for reprisal against Sonny… Carly recruits Lulu to be her eyes and ears for a specific mission… Ric hands over the thing Trevor salivates over, just to give Marianna a break… Another accident and Monica’s out cold in a sweaty, hazy blackout… Monica entrusts the truth to Jason… Tracy contends with Luke, fed up beyond belief… Maxie bums a weird favor of Spinelli.

Assuming this is the Claudia and her thinking she is a prostitute day. But at least we know the week after (april 2nd week) they are together in the mansion from those set tour photos!

• Members

Wow...so far JE has had only 16 episodes thus far this year. That is horrible! At this rate, she could have 64 for the year which is like 45 less than last year. Her airtime better pick up soon. She will probably end up with what...2 episodes for March. That sucks. I am pissed off now!

TimelessTQ

I can't find that wet hair clip. I am sure Ms. Q has it somewhere. But here are the LnL wedding clip I have (I think the Tracy over the shoulder is in that but I didn't watch it cause I was already copying something in my windows media player. And the morning after Coleman stuff.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2nuj73

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7z30tz

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qpth50

• Members

Hope everybody had a good weekend! Halee, I hope you're feeling better. :)

Just a reminder for anyone who wants them: Comment line numbers and snail mail addresses to the studio are on the main page: TracyLuke.info

Hooked, I think you're right about everything being up in the air. The fact that Jane and Tony want to work together probably counts for a lot (TG's clout), but so much is changing. Wading through much of the hooey at SD, one insider, or so they said, claimed that the highers-up were "livid" about the state/ratings of ABC daytime, and there would be changes by summer.

Maybe the one good thing about the ratings being at an all-time low, following a horrid sweeps, is that they are basically forced to listen to their audience...while they still have one.

• Members

Looks like we may get two days at the Qs with Tracy & Luke week after next! The outfit Jane was wearing in the fan photo was different from the one in the medianet pic, and it definitely appeared to be a "Tracy" outfit.

Other looking on the bright side observations...

If Tracy is so irate over the mistaken notion that Claudia is a prostitute, that says much about how married she still considers them to be.

Also, Tracy was half-smiling (one of the photos in the foyer), and it appeared to be sincere. Alice was smiling in one, and she wouldn't be smiling if things weren't going Mr. Luke's way. Lulu was smiling in Tracy's direction. Only Edward seemed to have his nose out of joint. So what else is new there. Old goat... <_<

Edited by QueenTracy

• Members

I just re-checked...the Tracy, Hair-slicked back was from her "Tracy fakes her death" SL in Janurary of 2006. It seemed too recent so i looked in a couple of different places and thats what it said. Hope this helps :)

Edited by tracyluver