The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Wow Hooked, thanks for all the good info, as always. I like that NLG is friends with JE, my only two actresses I like on the show.

Today was disappointing (to me) It was fun, but 3 minutes can not make up for three weeks of nothing. Not cool. But I thought JE's hair looked as good as it could. And I'm sorry Ms. Q, LC's hair could not look more wiggish.

Okay, I want to write some snail mail this weekend griping about balance and the deluge of mob crap and violence. But since I don't actually watch the show(shh) can someone hook me up with some blatant examples I can include in my letter so I seem like a fulltime viewer they may lose, rather than just a Tracy watcher?

Okay off to self medicate and hopefully slip into a coma for 8 hours.

Good night all.

*oh yes, and Sarah Brown has really big face.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Timeless, (ahem)....CH. 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LLLOOOVVEE it. I love it, truly. I think that you have managed a pairing that hasnt (or has rarely been) done before, that you didnt have a blueprint to follow, and you did it magnificently. I thought it was beautiful. Not only that, but i think it is incredibly courageous for you to be a newcomer on this board and to post something so...good..for all of us to see and share.

again, wonderful.

I dont think i want this one to end honestly... :)

• Members

3/26

Episode: "Pumping Luke"

Claudia presses Luke for information about Sonny; Tracy mistakes Claudia for a prostitute when she finds her with Luke

Is that hilarious or what? If the shoe fits....ho bag Claudia...wear it! Guess that is why Tracy looks pissed inthe medianet photo. I will be skiing that day...someone better email me a recap of that episode! LOL!!!

BSG! Hey little mama! Long time no chat. QUeenTracy--anyone have a few minutesS? 10L30 central

• Members

Hey, hooked! Thanks for all the spoilers and the medianet pics. You take good care of us! :)

The Q Mansion pics look promising, especially since it's Luke and Lulu. Not that Lulu counts for anything, but it would make it seem like they are moving in, or at least trying to move in. Alice has a look on her face like, "And you'd better do what Mr. Luke says or else."

How neat is what Nancy Lee Grahn said about Jane! It doesn't surprise me, though, as I'd gathered as much from watching and reading interviews. Jane seems like such a nice, together kind of person who doesn't believe her own publicity. That's probably rare among actors and actresses in any genre.

Maybe we could get a Girls Night Out with Tracy and Alexis. Diane could even tag along.

Edited by QueenTracy

• Members

http://sweetestgoodbyes.org/gallery/displa...107&pos=116

http://sweetestgoodbyes.org/gallery/displa...=107&pos=94 (one wiht Edward in it) Monica also supposedly gets in another accident on the 24th and pours her heart out to jason.

Bigger medianet photo...our Lunacy look like they are smiling here and I see a few bags on the table almost looking like they are moving back in (luke and lulu). Lulu is in the same outfit as she is in at the Haunted Star with Luke.

I see Tracy is in her outfit she has worn a zillion times...from her last soaptalk appearance. The sheer thing she wore when Luke was chopping down the tree after the fake wedding...and a bunch of other times...I think the last time I can remember was when she hugged Luke when Lucky was facing losing Elizabeth?

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

This is sick, but she also wore that jacket/shirt when she caught Lulu and Dillon in the boat house together and she also wore that god forsaken thing when she was last on SoapTalk. I hate that we all can actually name off almost every time she has worn some of her clothes. She has the smallest wardrobe on the entire show. <_<

Thanks for posting the larger and newer Media Net pics hooked.

• Members

Great comments about JE, but I've always felt she wasn't the type to toot her own horn. Rare, indeed.......most actors as a rule ARE self involved, or at least, come across that way to me. *shrug*

Jane is in a league all by herself. No wonder TG loves working with her. :)

Um and yeah....Tracy thinks Claudia is a prostitute? She is SO gonna end up being Tracy's long lost kid.

WHAT?? :P Could happen. And even though I think Claudia is lame, Tracy could make her interesting and teach her that it ain't all about a man.

I may not get to watch today's show until later this weekend. Yeah I agree, three minutes after not being on three weeks, just ain't gonna cut it. So we know she'll be on March 26th (one of my niece's birthdays) but what about next week? Anything yet? I'll set to tape that day but unless we know more before I leave, I won't bother trying to tape GH.

I gotta go to bed, LOL. I am so far behind, I haven't even packed.....UGH.

Good night, everyone !

• Members

Back from the party! It was good, but the music could have been better. To me it's never a party unless you can dance!

Thanks for the bigger medianet pics hooked! Mr. Luke is still wearing his wedding band in that pic I see :). Some LuNacy make up lovin' would be nice :D. I am sending that out into the universe.

• Members

Okay my self medicating didn't work. I am totally awake, having severe heart palpitations, and an incredible urge to go salsa dancing. But I digress, JP you can't watch an entire storyline on YouTube, but I could not recommend highly enough watching all things TrAsh!!!! That is Tracy & Lord Larry Ashton, her first husband and Ned's dad. They were a HOOT together!!! There have been some new clips added recently and you can also find a lot of clips of them under "Dead Canary & Songbird" on YouTube. Fun Stuff!

Edited by halee