• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

OH

MY

GOD!

It's really good.. and really hot. Hurry up and get "there" already. Geesh!

Wait..... :huh:

You wrote that to Tracyluver.

I thought I was your greatest fan!?!?!?!?!?!

**Lainey goes off to pout!**

Remos, Love your fic!! It made me feel warm and tingly!

Halee, Poisonwood Bible is the best darn book in the world.

Da

Whole

Wide

World!

Really!

My greatest aspiration is to write like Barbara Kingsolver. I fall asleep at nights wishing I was half as good... no a quarter. I worship that woman. WORSHIP!

Edited by LaineyBev714

• Members

Sorry I missed you in the br. Had to get to bed early. I'm sick like everybody here lately.

Thanks for the heads up about the fantastic Tracy bounty at YouTube. How great! I decided since I couldn't watch them all, I wouldn't watch any. I'm saving them for the weekend. :)

*Does anyone know if our voting for JE & Luke and Tracy paid off in the issue of SID? Wasn't that one on stands this week? Just wondering?

Edited by halee

• Members

Here is the medianet photo larger--once it opens (it takes a few seconds, you can click on it to enlarge)

http://sweetestgoodbyes.org/gallery/displa...at=0&pos=22

Definitely new pic...Tracy wearing a coat, Luke is in same shirt as the others...hair has grown out some!!! Luke is using a cane!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Yup.... good to see that I was wrong and that they have a scene where it's just them talking. She doesn't look angry - not loving either, but at least not angry. Luke's certainly trying to convince her of something and she's listening, at least.

Thanks for the comments on the fic. I've got Tracy in my head again, so who knows what else will come out :P .

• Members

I've become increasingly bitter about the lack of Tracy and the Q's. I hate that, so much.

Guess none today, but she IS supposed to be on tomorrow, right? Shall I alert the media? *sigh*

Oh, and I enjoyed your fic, remos. :) It was a nice treat until we get Tracy on screen again.

• Members

Hola TQ lovefest friends! I am in a much better frame of mind today. Thanks to those who cheered me up last night. A little shoe shopping does it for me every time!!! Was at a luncheon with a bunch of plastic high society women today who had more botox and face lifts than JZ and LC!!!

I am off to a surprise party for a friend. Hope to catch you tonight. When I have no expectations of myself to write, I seem to be happier. I guess my new monniker should be...expect nothing and you won't be disappointed! LOL!!!

I am seeing more and more stuff that Monica is really going to be the hit and run driver. I am hearing that jason is going to tell her about jake.

• Members

How many days are we going on without Tracy?! This is like the summer of 2005, almost!!! (Well, maybe that's an exaggeration).

To all those who have written fic recently (Timless, Remos, funny - did I get everyone?) - I apologize for not yet reading and therefore not commenting. I haven't forgotten that the stories are there - just been doing other stuff.

I am getting so behind those with leisure like activities - I started responding to a friend's email last Wednesday, saved it in Drafts, went back to it, but STILL haven't finished it or sent it. Oy!

Glad to see her hair is growing out, but it still has WAYS to go.

halee, nice to "see" you around!

Birthday Alert: Lady A's is this Saturday, if I'm not mistaken. Want to give a happy belated birthday to 4XCrazy (March 5th) who doesn't post here anymore, but will always have a place on the Love Fest.

ILTQ, am glad to see you posting more.

hooked, Idol is starting at 8 tonight (stupid), so when it's over, it'll be time for me to lay down and all that. So, catch you tomorrow???

• Members

Remos, LOVED LOVED LOVED your story!! Thanks for the fix :D

Here is the link to a poll over at SOC for most entertaining couple ----> http://boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.p...d=1#post6605770

Here are the current standings of the poll:

Alexis / Diane 53 29.44%

Tracy / Luke 35 19.44%

Spinelli / Maxie 72 40.00%

Alan / Tracy 12 6.67%

Luke / Scotty 8 4.44%

Anyone around to for the breakroom for a few? http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012