The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

IN all fairness...Tracy has about 4 or 5 black jackets...all worn during the heart attack storyline...some are better. The square boxy one is bad. I don't think she would be in that again...she just wore in on the 20th and the 13-20th are all supposed to be just one Port Charles day.

Looks like Luke bounces back fast from finding out about RW..

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Unless I'm missing the details, that picture is old. That's the other fight on the HS. Look at Tracy's hair - it's still covering part of her ears and she's had it cut about her ears now (it doesn't grow that fast); and look at Luke's sleeves - they are rolled in the other pictures but down when he's talking with Tracy. I could be totally off base (especially since I can only see the thumbnail picture) but I don't think it's from 03/24. They have occassionally messed up the pictures.

I don't know.... I get the sense that this will be along the lines of "Tracy can't stand being in Laura's shadow"; I think there is a tease going on for fans of ewcbo but it won't amount to much. I don't thing there will be some large revelation about RW and Scotty. Wouldn't it be funny (odd, not ha-ha) if Luke already suspected and a confession from Scott isn't news? At any rate, I don't think any of this is going to be as startling as we fear.

Now we just have to move on to Luke winning Tracy back. It will be difficult with TG's knee, but now that Tracy will have her money and home back, she will be able to get around a lot more easily.

Wonder about that Edward spoilers...

Edited by remos

• Members

I don't know if the shirt being rolled up or down matters. It's the same shirt, so I'm going to assume it's the same time period or same day as the other pics. Tracy wasn't wearing that black coat during the fight at the HS last time was she? Maybe as she was leaving she picked up the coat but when they kissed I don't remember a black coat, I remember a pastel jacket.

Either way, I'm wondering if Luke had the ability to re-open the HS all this time, why work at Kelly's? And with stupid writing like that, why do people insist Guza is a good writer???

My five year old niece can tell better, more coherent stories.

On the up side, *maybe* this means more Tracy, since technically, she is still his partner, right? :) Too bad it's taken this long to get to see her.

I HATE this show.

• Members

She had on a black coat when they started the arguement that day.

I'm just hoping JE really enjoyed her vacation, spent time with her kids, watered her plants, whatever, and is now enjoying being back at work with LOTS to do. We also don't know if she scheduled a vacation during TG's surgery time because she will never tell us (the whole planet knew SB was taking 3 weeks quite a while ago; mind you they also shot scenes to cover so we'll never know he left - don't get me started on my feelings about that disparity).

Tracy owns the HS, Luke managed it. I'm not sure if Skye still has a piece or not (that was some time ago). This might be the reference to Luke going to work for Claudia, but I can't imagine Tracy selling the HS to anyone - mind you she was pretty mad the last time she left and she needed the money. Claudia was certainly in the market. We were told that Luke is not going to work for the Z organization, but that doesn't mean CZ isn't into other things. I just hope Tracy isn't squeezed out of this one.

Edited by remos

• Members

I don't think it is an old photo Remos--because there was never a medianet photo of them at the HS before. You know the shows have been edited post-production so this could have been shot a while ago. I pray her hair has grown out since the last appearance.

Nex--looks like Thursday you will have some work this week! I wish it were more than one day though. Luke is in another medianet photo with sam and alexis and he is in a wheelchair.

• Members

To answer your question ILTQ, Tracy was wearing a light yellow jacket when she and Luke were argueing on the Haunted Star. If I remember correctly Jeanne Cooper on Y & R was wearing the exact same jacket as Jane that day, except she was wearing a matching skirt and she was going to a wedding. But Tracy did have a black coat on over the yellow jacket, that she grabbed before leaving the HS.

• Members

well maybe the jacket is just a sign that TIIC are being consistent...? I mean, shes eating campbell's out of heatable little tubs and sleeping in storage closets, im not expecting her to have an extensive wardobe right now (not that she ever has)

That said, from what i can see, the jacket is ugly as hell and it LOOKS LIKE IT HAS FEATHERS!!! Im sorry, am i the only one who sees feathers or some other big bulkiness around the shoulder region. Im highly upset about this because our girl is sexy and Im going to need for them to show it, ok? No more big [!@#$%^&*] around the collar! UGH I'll look again to be sure but i think i might be right.

And yea, i think its the same day. At the haunted star the first time she was wearing that yellow jacket (i like that jacket) that she was arguing with monica in at the hospital (not the day they fought in the elevator, the other day) so i dont think this is a pic from then.

Alright, lovelies! i slept through my first class today (Anatomy and Physiology Lec) so i am off to sit in on her other class so i can pass the test Thursday! Yay!

Lots of Tracy Love <3

• Members

Okay, I've been purposely reducing my obsession.... er, time on the computer. Three week mark to what? To April 1st (which is the Diva's birthday, so I'd better get the party invitations out... but I digress). Are we expecting some announcement of celebrations, or just commmenting on the lack there of???

• Members

Thanks for the spoilers a few pagres back Hooked.

Yesterdays 2 second scene wasn't even worth mentioning really for monica. Now we just need MORE Q's and LESS Sonny, Carly Jason etc unless Jasons going to be interacting with Monica then i can semi tolerate him lol.