Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I didn't notice the other days specifically, but he hasn't been without his wedding ring yet. The media pic even has him using his left hand for emphasis and it's shining away.

He mentioned Tracy the other day, but Tracy didn't mention him. I like him working for it.

EDIT

Yup, the ring was on last time we saw Luke.

EDIT AGAIN

Cool, I've just gone from 'recurring' to 'contract'. I guess they like me... they really like me...

Edited by remos

• Members

Got home early today, watched the Tracy's scenes, and while I was glad to see her, I didn't enjoy her as much as I thought I would. Maybe I was just distracted by the jacket and the hair... Monica has such lovely hair... Not that I think it would work on Tracy, 'cause I don't... But it's still so pretty! And Tracy's whole appearance was just eh. Please, Wardrobe department, get her NEW and GOOD outfits! And JE, please let your hair continue to grow!!!

So, hair and wardrobe aside, I think it bothers me that GH has Monica and Tracy acting like 5 year-olds. The elevator fight was fine that one day, but I don't want scenes like that every time they're on. I mean, they were running around the hospital, playing a game of "Mine, no mine, mine, NO MINE" (well, sort of), and it just wasn't very good IMO. The actresses are capable of so much more, and while I'm sure it must have been fun to act those scenes out, it's not something I see Monica and Tracy taking part in anymore.

So...When do we get see LuNacy again?!

• Members

I didn't notice, hooked, but it looks like he does in the medianet photo. Speaking of the photo, it looks to me as if he's gesturing toward the direction in which Claudia might have just left. So, my guess is that part of the scene is an explanation along the lines of "It's not what you think."

I guess the spoilers are true about Luke and Johnny going into business. He's apparently back in business with someone. Why can't it be Tracy? Something needs to happen and soon. Luke is having scenes with Scott, Lulu, Logan, Johnny and Claudia. It feels to me as if Tracy is being squeezed out.

• Members

Thanks for the new medianet photo hooked! So they are at the Q manion with Alice. I wonder if Luke still has his ring on in that pic, for that matter, does Tracy have hers on by then? I don't think they show her wedding ring finger in that photo though.

I am getting more and more bummed out as days pass without having LuNacy together. I mean since they last showed them with Tracy wheeling him out of GH in a wheelchair (giving us the impression that they were back together, though finding out with Luke's last scene that they indeed were not), we are left hanging not knowing what's happening with their relationship. Their story together has been put on hold for 3 weeks. It is really irritating!! And by the time we see them in their next scene together, it will have been about a month. aaarrrggggghhhhh!!

Maybe since TG had his surgery they decided to give JE and TG scenes apart so it wouldn't look like Tracy was "hanging" over him, like with the heart surgery, and maybe now that he's on his feet albeit, with a cane, we can get some Luke wooing Tracy back scenes? PLEASE I WANT SOME SEXY LUNACY!!

As far as Luke going into Haunted Star business with Johnny, do you really think that Luke would just decide to open the Haunted Star again without Tracy's knowing or approving of it? I mean hey, she owns it, and in the end he would have to have her okay.

Edit: Here's another thread at SOC, go spread the Tracy love :)The Tracy and Monica Fight Was Hilarious!

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

Llong list of scoops from SD

At least our girl is in some!

Michael blames himself for Carly's miscarriage

Jax feels guilty over the aurgument he shared with Carly right before she lost their child.

Alexis worries over Jax and Kate attempts to comfort him much to Carly's dislike.

Carly's hatred for Claudia grows.

Logan wakes up

LuLu tells Johnny they have no future but she remains torn.

LuLu wants another chance with Logan and ask forgiveness

Luke doesn't like LuLu's decision about Logan

Tracy warns Luke to stay out of LuLu's love life

Tracy uses her evidence against Monica in a powerplay

Luke takes an interest in Johnny

Claudia lets LuLu know what she thinks of her Trevor still has some tricks up his sleeve

Spinelli stands up for Maxie

LuLu questions Spinelli on his feelings for Maxie

Mike encourages Spinelli to be truthful with Maxie

Robin and Patrick make strides forward

Robin and Patrick think about their baby's future

Kate walks in on a confrontration between Claudia and Sonny.

Alexis spies Ian and Nikolas together and gets suspicious

Alexis questions Ian on his medical treatment of Nikolas

Ian lays down the law about Alexis to Jerry

Claudia wants Ric to be her partner.

Ric feels Marianna set him free from his past.

Ric turns Claudia down which angers her.

Monica has a guilty conscience.

Jason notices that he can't do his job the way he once did.

Jason discovers the truth about Sam's hit and run.

Liz beseeches Jason not to do something that will hurt him for her sake.

Jerry wants Alexis to see him in a different light.

Lucky doesn't like Ian's interest in Sam

Kate sees some potencial in Maxie

Claudia may have to count on Robin to help Johnny

Robin turns Patrick down , thinking he has the wrong motives

• Members

From the "dish"

Subject: Gossip SOD!

There is a sidebar that says that NLG really misses Robin C.

"I'm so sad, she's clearly one of my favorite women."

She goes on to say that you usually don't hang out with fellow actors outside of work, even though they are your family & you love them. But says that Robin isn't like that for her or Jane Elliot, that they aren't self-focused.

"I love Robin to bits and have so much admiration for her. She's just wonderful."