The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Question,...on the edited clip of the Tracy Monica gimme gimme,..Tracy has the shirt when she shoves Monica out of the right elevator, then the next clip, Monica exits the left ele. with the shirt and mussed up hair. then Tracy comes out of the right elevator again.

What'd I miss????

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Timeless, I don't think you missed anything. I am assuming that Monica caught up to Tracy on another floor, they struggled, Tracy mussed Monica's hair (LOL), Monica got a hold of the shirt, got back in the elevator and it closed before Tracy could get in there after her, and then Tracy took the other elevator back up to catch up with her.

Nex, Thanks for the clips!!

Hooked, glad you are feeling better! I will probably be around tonite late. Post a link to chat when you come back on.

Funny, LOVED your story! Am (Im)patiently waiting for the continuaton.

So what gives with the spoiler about Luke overhearing. I thought that since he left the room and the door remained open that they would show him listening outside. Perhaps he overheard but didn't react at the time? Who knows with this dumb@$$ show.

Smirks posted a thread over at SOC you might want to check out ---> Your Favorite Character Survey

• Members

Someone posted this on SD from another message board of someone who went on a backstage GH tour this week.

Thought you guys might like to read it because there is some stuff about Monica's trial and she met JE/TG on set that day which means they are hopefully on with part of the trial/etc...

Here's what we learned: Monica is found to be the one who hit Sam. We see her in the hospital, I think leaving for court to be sentenced altho Sam is not pressing charges against her. We find out later that Monica was sentenced to 6 months probation and community service -- thanks to the statements made at her hearing by Nicholas and Sam. After her hearing, Edward takes her to rehab. One of the things that Guza changed when he came back was make Monica the one who hit Sam rather than Elizabeth because he wanted Jason to be right. Also, he was the one who cut the scene where Patrick sees Elizabeth and Jason kissing. The scene had been filmed but cut when it was about to air. (me here....WHERE CAN WE SEE OUTTAKES?????) As of the episode we saw being filmed today (for April 2nd), no one else knows about Elizabeth and Jason's affair -- but it will outed shortly. Becky was so absolutely wonderful about getting everyone to take pictures with us -- even called us her friends at one point! She directed us over to the commissary where we had lunch and then met her back at the studio to watch her film the rest of her scenes for the day. Whenever one of the actors was done or taking a break she asked them to take a picture with us and took my camera and snapped away!!! Everyone was so nice and came up to us, introduced themselves, asked us for our names and then took the picture with us! We saw (and I will use character names because my brain is mush and I am grateful that I can remember that much!): Patrick (very cute and tall), Robin, Nicholas (he is so friggin handsome and wearing a suit !), Nadine (totally the same in real life as she is on screen -- and was the only one to offer to snap a picture of us with Becky!), Johnny (Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!! And that smile -- unfrigginbelievable. Did I mention he touched my back when we had our picture taken????), Monica (who is much prettier and smaller in person -- but I didn't feel I could share that with her!), Lulu (not as annoying in person), Luke and Tracy (how nice and much prettier in person). Steve was on vacation so I did not see him -- and I am trying not to think about it since the day was so amazing! But I guess I can honestly say that had he been there I might have just embarrassed myself at some point. Afterwards, Becky showed us around the studio and we saw where makeup and wardrobe is. Becky has the least amount of clothes of all the women because she is in scrubs so much -- and she loves that she gets to wear sneakers! She showed us Steve's rack of clothes and, you guessed it, it's mostly t-shirts: black, blue and gray (altho for some reason the gray ones have a sign on them that state Summer only). I touched the trial shirt!!!! I asked Becky if she liked his long hair and she said that she did not. She couldn't wait for him to cut it!! We saw the control booth, and different sets. The Penthouse set was not up so I could not see if any toys were there. But I did get a picture of my sister at the nurses station looking at a chart! LOL! I'll spare you the picture of that! Becky was telling us that there are many times that the actors know that a storyline is ridiculous -- monkees anyone? -- but since they can't do anything about it, they try to make the best of it. At one point today, when Nicholas was telling Elizabeth and Nadine about Monica's hearing, Nadine stated that she was there when Nicholas spoke. The director wanted Nicholas to act surprised that she was there but Tyler told him that there were only 5 people in the courtroom when he spoke and that Nicholas would have had to be blind in his left eye to not have noticed Nadine sitting there in her purple scrubs. The director still wanted him to act surprised. (And that is one of those things that as viewers we will probably shout at the tv for: How could he not have noticed her!!!). I'm not sure how surprised he really was for the camera, though.

Sending this until I remember more!

Here are the links to the photos she posted. Looks like Lunacy are back at the Q mansion (this was to air April 2nd)

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r37/hoo...RuthTour-51.jpg

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r37/hoo...uthTour-131.jpg

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r37/hoo...uthTour-141.jpg

Wow, Monica is at the Metrocourt!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Awwwwwww, thanks Ms. Q :D

I Hope this is not a sign of getting older, I awoke with a splitting headache :angry: just what I want for a 2 hour car drive.

Anyhoo, leaving for a long weekend at my mom's now.

Oh, Hooked, there is major trouble in Operation 2008 land.....my dvr DIED yesterday :angry::angry::angry:

I hope today gets better......the sun is shining....guess I should be happy for that.

On that note, see you all Monday!

LA outta here!

• Members

Happy Birthday LadyA!!!!! OH no...you must get a new DVR! I will buy it for you! We must have operation 2008!!!!

Hope you have a great birthday! You out of town for the weekend? I wll be home all day. Post a link if you are around. Actually I am on the computer for a bit...if anyone is around. 11am central time. Ms. Q? breakroom?

So get this...I stay up til 3am to take my son to his trip, some parent doesn't show up. They call her house and wake the mom up. She doesn't know the trip is that day and thinks it is the next day. S he hasn't packed or anything and makes the bus leave 30 minutes later. How stupid can you be???

I went to bed at 4:30am and up at 9. So tired. Still have three boys here from the sleepover.

• Members

I'm not buying it either.... (I'm still firmly rooted in the "Claudia is Tracy's daughter" camp)

Is this when we find out that Sam isn't really Alexis' daughter, and that the child taken from Alexis was actually a boy? Timeline and obsession with Cassidines fits. Or they are twins (better out with it fast before Ian/Sam happen, 'cause that would be ick)?

The only women who it could be are Bobbie (possibly, Carly gets a brother); Monica (she's been on screen too long, unless it's pre-Q's and they've already done that one with her); Tracy (reasons given above); or Alexis

Sorry to hear you're a zombie, Carrie. Been there, done that a few.

I'm happy today. Humidity is down and I've got the use of my hands again. (Sleeping until 2 this afternoon probably helped also.)