Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Aren't they basically just repeating what others have said? Not that it matters, because it's starting to look like this "SL" is playing out offscreen. :(

But, ya know, this really sucks. If I had to face such a drought, I'd rather it be at a time when I'm away and not able to watch.

Bad enough the only known next sight of Tracy is not going to be for two more weeks. Worse even that I'll have to wait and watch clips of it when I get back.

Sorry for the negativity. :(

• Members

Okay... *digging through the closet to find my crown for Miss Positivity...*

Let's look at this drought from Jane's perspective. Her favourite acting partner has had major surgery and she has probably helped him through it as much as she can ('cause I get that sense from her). She and Tony have been rehersing their scripts and laughing about life in general for a few weeks while he recuperates. Life is good for her... she has friends, her kids are grown and starting their own lives, she has a job she loves and is acting with the man she's wanted from the beginning. She's enjoying getting paid a lot of money to work for a few hours. She's relaxed and refreshed, and ready to return to 'Tracy'.

This drought may be annoying, but we all have our own lives too - and who amoung us would give up vacation time to entertain strangers??? We've got vids and fanfic (who cares if we've already seen it or read it, it's good stuff). And now, herself is returning to the screen.

Let's watch for Jane trying to stay composed when Tony tries to knock her off her feet...

Let's watch as Tony brings it up a notch just because she's in a scene with him...

Let's watch as Luke tries to remind Tracy how good life is together...

Let's watch as Tracy tries to keep the hard line but knows she is caving...

We have been assured by insider after insider that nothing is going to seperate them. So lets celebrate the fact that she gets time off, and when she is on screen she is always knocking it out of the park. 48 more hours and we will see her, if not sooner...

• Members

Hmmm let us see about this.....

2 (HAWT!!!) fics to be read and enjoyed....3 midterms in less than 48 hours....

Whats a girl to do...?

Yep, you're right, fics it is. HA!

ETA: Timeless, you got a PM to read, midear...

Edited by tracyluver

• Members

LOVED the fic Remos,...it helped fill the void left by the drought!

I left you a review :D

I rented Change Of Habit, Netflix,..AGAIN,..watched the Youtube clips, worked on my first Vid, (Thank you again Nex,..as always)

And read Remos fic,...I can almost breath now

Oh,..and HI everyone!!!!! :rolleyes: