The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

See what I miss when I don't come into the BR? LOL I never knew ya'll talked about that.

Was the interview with JE and the LnL discussion a taped one or a written one? I think it may be one I missed, can someone provide a link or transcript? I'd love to watch or read it.

I agree about the backstage drama GF has been rumored as being famous for, and I agree that JE suffers no fools and would have no use for that kind of stuff. I didn't watch the Emmys though, but I did hear that TG was shown to hesitate for a minute before clapping or something, or that he looked extremely bored, LOL....but I also heard other members of the cast looked distracted and it might have been due to them worrying about JI who had collapsed outside before the show started. I do think TG adores GF, whether we like it or not, LOL...so I have no doubt he was happy for her win.

Of course I think he adores JE too (calls her "Janie", although I think a lot of people do, Drake H from DOOL also has called her that as a nickname I think) and I think he considers her to be every bit as challenging to work with (if not more so) than GF.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Okay so the divorcing we will go thing TL posted (do you know how long ago I saw that but didn't bring it here to upset anybody!!) was someone who was imperonsating Hmm Mmm we think...so sad to be imperonating some anon insider.

The person who dropped the Y&R one is actually reliable..and said th GF to GH stuff is just pure gossip but that she is moving back to LA she thinks.

Luke is in a media net photo in a wheelchair standing near Sam and Alexis. I think it may be a scene where Sam is fired.

• Members

Okay, day one of the week is over.... do I really have to tell you what DIDN'T happen?

What did is Scott and Lulu having a confrontation about Laura. They were in Logan's room, door closed, no Luke. Don't know if this is good or not, but Luke didn't hear Lulu saying Scott killed RW today.

Also, Sonny has got to be one of the stupidest gangsters on the planet. With no proof he's locked up Johnny for the kidnapping of Michael, and today he threated to cut off his fingers until Johnny confessed. I hope they make Sonny look like and idiot when Michael tells everyone that he ran away because of Sonny's threat. I'm wanting Jason to take over in the worst way - at least the Borg thinks things through.

The interview was the last she did on that Soap Net show. I'm sure Ms. Q has the safefile link somewhere. As for the Emmy's, it wasn't distraction. He honestly looked like he was swallowing bile.

Edited by remos

• Members

Thanks remos. *looks at Ms.Q* I vaguely remember that SoapNet interview but not sure I remember the LnL part.....you gots a clip? *bats eyes*

I'm sure there's a clip of the EWCBO's Emmy win on YouTube. Question is, do I care enough to bother looking for it? Hmmm.....decisions, decisions...I'd love to see TG's facial expression, though.

• Members

One random Q sighting today of Monica taking a swig of her water bottle. Hope that is the set up for tomorrow for Tracy to confront her. Jason also said something about Monica potentially being the HnR driver.

I honestly can't remember if the summer was this bad...No Tracy for 13 episodes in a row. I just hope Jane is laughing all the way to the bank with her paycheck. Why would she ever want to leave...free money for doing no work!

I am extremely bitter and pessimistic today.

BTW-Luke is supposed to overhear Scott confessing to Lulu on Friday according to cable guide spoilers, but everything could be off since stuff is being edited post production.

I think Guza thinks maybe he can get away with killing the Qs off for good offscreen...then in a few months he will refer t them as the other three victims of the TMK. Maybe that is why Alice is at the Spencer house.

Lulu did say to Scott today that he better never talk about her mother again and that they both know that Scott killed RW and let Laura take the blame and the only reason she hasn't told her dad is because she doens't want him getting arrested for murdering Scott. Lulu also mentioned Dillon to Logan today.

Almost everyone was on today's episode except for Tracy, Luke, Claudia, Carly and maxie. I think Mike has had more airtime than Tracy has this year. Probably Cassius too.

UGHH....I need to get offline now....I am spreading way too much negativity around our nice, happy site! Sorry!

• Members

Don't have it on SaveFile, and if I did, it prob. would have been expired. :o

Will get the 3 clips of SoapNet up later, hopefully...

Not surprised about no TQ.

Hoping for Tracy!Tuesday.

hooked, I don't think that's what ILTQ is looking for, but thanks for the link, anyway. :)

ILTQ, you want the SoapNet TV interview, right?

Head hurts...:(

• Members

I watched it....I gagged... and TG's expressions was worth every vile second. Just put in on mute - it's easier to take.

Awe, hooked.... cheer up.... why don't you come here for dinner, it's almost ready. I can cook, and the vino is chilled!

Edited by remos

• Members

You know, sometimes we just have to talk that negativity out. I don't think it's bad to be negative some of the time, sometimes you have to face what might happen. Ignoring it just makes it worse unless you get it out, either in the BR or here.

I don't think I'll ever be used to Guza's treatment of the Q's....nor will I "accept" it, but it no longer surprises me.

You know, I think a fic about Luke finding out about the EWCBO's "innocence" and Tracy's silence, would be REALLY good. It's the kind of thing Deb does so well, although I can't remember her last Tracy fic....it's been so long....and nobody look at me. I'd mess it up and depress everyone. LOL I think it would be partly sad, but I'm thinking it would end "upbeat". I have no idea how or why, I just think it would. I do wish it WOULD come out on the real GH. I think it needs to.

Edited by ILoveTracyQ

• Members

Thanks hooked but I meant the second SoapNet television interview where she was on SoapTalk (thank you for digging up that transcript for me though, it was a trip to re-read it ! I think Jane would now say Tracy has learned what love is).

Stace sorry your head hurts, and don't worry about the SN thingy unless you just have the time and feel better and want to do it, and no rush, anyway. :)

remos I'll look for that clip on YouTube really quick before I leave work. Heh. :) Looked like he was swallowing bile, Huh? Cool.

• Members

Which soapnet interview are you talking about? The '06 one where her hair was up and they were talking her wanting to produce and her earring was falling off?

I have those...will upload them (don't worry about it Ms. Q)

I am not in a fic writing mood right now. I am PISSED off that Tracy hasn't been on for 13 days!!!! My only hope with this RW thing is that everytime something has come up wiht Laura in the past year and half...it has always brought Lunacy closer together. Even the fake wedding, etc...the helping him help laura escape, etc....maybe this rick webber thing will be the catalyst to have them make up? Maybe Tracy seems him about to spin out or control and helps him? At least that secret can be out. He can't really get too mad at her now because she is supposed to be mad at him.

Okay there is some positivity for you?

• Members

ILTQ--Damn should have read your post before I uploaded the ones from 06. Here they are anyway if anyone wants to see them again.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3txakw

http://www.sendspace.com/file/d8xpzb

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ho51ql

I will upload the ones from 05--the second one I think where she talked about the used car and buying a new one when she found out she was going back to GH.

• Members

LadyA!! That is great news!!! Cheering me up! I think I have to live in Tracy's past instead of the present (non-existence).

Do you still have that dvd that has JE"s first soaptalk appearance from 2004? Did I sent that to you and you post it for us? I can't remember.

Hope you are doing well! I am still coughing but feeling better!!

ILTQ--here is the second soaptalk appearance

http://www.sendspace.com/file/orjknu