The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

I know they aren't supposed to charge, but I don't know what the fee was for, it very well could have been for the shipping, but every agent that said it charged was also marked as on the top 20 top avoid list. I didn't actually check them out yet, I just know what the list said and it was in bright red if they charged and were on the NO-NO list and it was marked in (I think) purple... or maybe green if they were good and recommened, or one was recommened and one was really highly recommended, but either way, it was very clearly marked whether or not I should even look at them, so I didn't.

Thanks though, guys!!

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
  • I'm getting used to the hair (Essentially what she did is go from my haircut to my partner's haircut. Oh.. no significance there. None at all! - Yeah right ;) )
  • Jacket is ugly. No way around that.
  • Getting used to lack of spoilers too.
  • Yeah, lack of LuNacy still gets under my skin.
  • You're assuming. I KNOW! ;)
  • Ahhhh... keep waiting. I haven't done [!@#$%^&*] on it in days.
Edited by LaineyBev714

• Members

Hey ya'll haven't been around lately cuz works had me there for 9 & 10 hour days and I've had a paper due thats about to be finished and i have to be back at work at 9:30 this morning haha and its 1 a.m. now lovely huh.

Hope Tracys on so I can watch on soapnet tonight when I get home from work.

Hooked you have a pm

Welcome to the newbies....most everyone here calls me Rach haha btw I *should* be able to get into the BR this wkend I hope but my dads going to be home in the evening eeek. I'll try at least one night but I gotta spend some quality time with the farm animals haha.

Have a great day today!!!!!

• Members

:lol::lol::lol:

EDIT (completely and utterly OT)

The insanity of my day is lost on my husband, so I'll share with all of you. I'm sure housewives have a certain..ah.. myth about them. Getting everyone up, making breakfast, talking about the day ahead. In my case, getting them at their studies while I clean the house. The reality is slighly different. The kids are in the living room, still in pj's, playing a Harry Potter game (based on Clue) with each other and their various dolls/stuffed animals, and singing the song that goes with the attached Youtube video. (I know, against all conventional 'wisdom', not only do I allow my children to watch GH, I allow them unsensored access to Youtube... terrible me). They have already discussed why South America looks like Africa, Ruah and Shiloh are arguing over Latin quotations as I write, Rusty is acting possessed (which is normal, I assure you), and and Zion is putting "z" everywhere he can - now ASK me why I have an entire wall in my home painted with chalkboard paint!! As for Mama, I had vino for breakfast - which DOES go with rice cakes, incidently.

And for your viewing pleasure...

Harry Potter Puppets: What's that Mysterious Noise?

Edited by remos

• Members

hey all! Nothing to today, I have a sick day so I'm looking up family info online... What's pathetic, Remos, is that you'd probably know more about them than I do... I can't find a damned thing. We have record upon records but I can't get anywhere from them and I don't know if they are just things that the family have or if it is well documented in the towns, but I don't speak french well enough to navigate the Caraquet site and find anything out. Internet sucks!!! Damned Gionet family does nothing for me, but the curiosity is sure as well killing me right now. I'm trying to figure out where we are actually Mi'kmaq, too many freakin marriages to know for sure.

Ok, rant over, none of it significant, but you can all go on about your day and not have this big black cloud of mine hanging over your head- b/c I know it would be driving you all crazy all day long!! JK!

Ok, got to go. I'm walkijng to the library later to try to get my mind off of wanting to go to DQ to get a frozen hot chocolate (that's what happens when sister 3 works there and brings home all the good stuff, or makes her own new drinks... oh man, one tasted like a frozen Shirley temple last season!), coming home to watch AMC and GH and finishing writing my query letter. Oh yeah, also hoping that on this walk I don't see my bosses [assing me on the road since I'm supposed to be sick.

So shoot me- I'm healthy as a horse, but I have 4 sick days left and a week to use them, that's a shame. My boss got mad at me yesterday b/c I called her at 8:00 last night to tell her. "I couldn't hear earlier than this so I could actually get someone to cover?" Excuse me, but I had called the director, who IO am supposed to call, a few hours earlier than that. She would have had plenty of time but the director didn't call me back until 8 and when she did she said "hey Kris, can you call Boss-lady so she can get so-and-so to cover b/c I don't have her number. Let me know what she says". The girl just doesn't want to do her job. Not only is she is supposed to get coverage, but she couldn't call the boss herself for this? Come on! I got in trouble for doing this so late b/c she didn't call me back till late. Not my fault!!!! Oh yeah, and no matter what time I called yesterday it's going to be earlier than if I called her this morning saying I was sick. I gave her plenty of time. If I was really sick and was throwing up at 8 or later how could I have called earlier to get coverage, can't help when things happen! I guess in this case I could have, but I can't help when someone calls me back or checks their messages

OK, now the rant is officially over!!!! You can all rest easy

Edited by knh

• Members

Gionet??? Well that's part of your problem. Think "Smith". My brother's... one...two...three... second wife was a Gionet from Tide Head. The Acadian coast is crawling with them.

Honestly, I'd contact someone in Fredericton and tell them where you live and what you are looking for. That will explain the language barrier, and might give you some headway. The genological sites are not that well developed, I'm afraid. I'll PM you a couple of contacts for the Mi'kmaq.

Edited by remos

• Members

Wow, didn't actually expect to get any info from you!!! Incidentally, we Gionet are, I'm sure, all related somehow, though a billion times removed by now... so how's it going, cousin in law by marriage 17 generations removed?! Thanks for all the info, I'm checking it all out right now. Now if only I had you as a source for the other side of my father's family... or my mother's cuz I have nothing on them... man I have too much to do for this stuff. At least for the Hottins I can ask the cousin from Pakistan by way of France (only actually French cousin I know of)...

I need to find another way to spend my time! I guess I'll go back to my letter, I keep putting it off for some reason, probably b/c I don't really think my book is done yet, oh well

anyway, thanks again Remos!!!

• Members

OMG--I was just stuck upstairs in my office doing NOTHING that I was supposed to be doing today--and watched the youtube clips of Lila's memorial. JE was so UNBELIEVABLY amazing during that. I was just amazed by how many Qs there were back then---four years ago.

It was a rip that the Edward during that time frame was Jed Allen and not JI.

Where is ghost alan by the way anyway???? Wonder how many black track suits wardrobe has for him---LOL!!