The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

sorry I keep posting to bump up the thread instead of editing...plus I love my new avatar!

So does anyone remember where that podcast was with Scott Clifton and his video of Luke N Laura's wedding? The wheels on the bus one. I can't find it on ABC daytime...I was wondering if anyone had ever downloaded that and saved it and can upload it for me. I wanted to see that again sometime.

I think our best hope for TQ is Wed. cause we know luke is on.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Sorry, I didn't see this until you were already gone.

Well, watched today.... the part of me that loves a campy James Bond movie really liked it. Can't wait until the TMK is wrapped up, though. It looks like Lucky will be Sam's hero (because St. Jasus is knocked out).

Do I really have to say who WASN'T on???

• Members

What do you search under Halee..

Okay guys---HUGE, and I mean HUGE HUGE HUGE freaking shaker of salt for these as they come from SOC from a Monica spoiler thread (and no source for these spoilers and I really dont' believe them although I want to so badly) These sound like either very old outlines or someone's fanfic!!! Sorry to be so negative, but I have my doubts....

• Members

hey all home from work and so waiting for the summer forget spring break i want the three months off, but ill settle for spring break, mar. 31. so long from now. any way back on topic, i saw some of the soap i didnt see our couple so i moved right along.

hooked thanks for the sprumors. i dont know what to believe. oh and im glad you liked the fic. hehehe

• Members

So I finally bit the bullet...

My senior year in college (I know, we don't really know what year that was by my saying it with how drawn out it was, huh?) Ok the last year I was actually on campus, not the whole year I was just waiting for a grade... I had gone to see the career councelor (sp?) b/c I couldn't figure out if I wanted to go back to school for teaching, or if not, what I could get into in the art field b/c that's what my degree is in. As it turns out, and you all know, that got held up a long time and i just got my degree a few months ago, but she thought, though waited to see if I said anything resembling her idea, that i should go into acting or some field like that, something creative. Surprise surprise, I know, someone who is an art major should find a creative fun job where they are not behind a desk all day... boggles the mind. I shouldn't say tha b/c as easy as it sounds when I'm syaing it now, none of this was either obvious or easy for me to come up with at all. I had alwasy wanted to do that, still do, bt had/have no courage, HUGE debilitating stage fright, and had a lot of other things I wanted to do (I guess if I go into acting I could potentially do them all).

Wow, this story is getting a LOT longer than it needs to be.

Anyway, she came up with a game plan for me. It was the day before summer (I thought I just had to fill out some aptitude thing so the appointment wouldn't have mattered, who knew) and she wasn't supposed to do it but she said she wanted to know where I was with everything and she felt some connection with me and wanted to know hwow I was and where I ended up so she gave me her home email addres and contact info (trusting, huh?) and told me to email her an update every week to let her knowhow it was going. I was supposed to:

-get my licence

-a job so I'd be able to have insurance paid or be able to offord it

-Take some acting lessons to get over the stage fright b/c that would help me wih teaching also. She has a friend who is big into acting in CT and has worked in NYC who will teach one on one, which is what I wanted until I am comfotable with it.

I know officially have the degree, the licence, and the job complete with insurance whic, incidentally will now pay for the trip to India and the acting classes since it no longer has to pay for medical care (well I guess student loans though... I'll have to work that out). So I bit the bullet, excuse the repitition of that one, and emailed her the final update, I'd been slacking, told her all that and that I had written a book I'm also trying to get something with (worse comes to worse I'll call the writer cousin I guess) and asked her to contact the acting teacher or give me her number/address to get in touch with her so I can start these classes. I need to grow a set and get it over with or I never will, so now's the time.

Holy lord, that was WAY longer than I thought.

Sorry, night all.

Hooked- you've got mail, in case you didn't already check it I sent you my query letter to have you check it out for me.

Anyway, that's what's going on now, I'm officially going to stop being a baby, though I may need to bring a defibrilator with me the first few times b/c, no lie, my heart races like you wouldn't believe, I turn 10 shades of red and I get dizzy so I may pass out or, ya know, stop breathing. Let's hope the heart keeps working as it should. Now that I sort of havea job I can do all this, though.

• Members

Mrs Q, clip question for ya... the two clips before the clip form the heaven sequenc with Scoty and Tracy, when are those from? They are both older, one is with Ashton and one is just her but she has some confused look on her face and she is in a black thing (I want to say robe but I don't know) with big white flowers on it. I was just wondering if I had those clips b/c I don't remember them.

Oh yeah, and LadyA, I know it's beena while since I asked but I don't know if I ever got back to you. I had aksed you if you still had the clip with she and Ashton with the limo or limo reference. You sent me a bunch but they were all clips I had (meet the ashtons, making bounderies, all the lot that came with that group) I downloaded them all and none of them had any limo anything in them. Just wanted to see if you still havethe oneI was looking for b/c those weren't it, if not no biggy!

Thanks again to you both

• Members

Oh Ms. Q, your video was a welcome oasis in this Tracy desert we are in. Fabulous and Fun as always! Loved it!

*Yes LadyA the TrAsh hounds are out again. I know you are aiming for this summer to get it all on dvd. Just didn't want you to forget to put me on the list when you do. HINT HINT!!!

*Also what was the Coleman/ Luke in tux clip? That was not in Jen's LuNacy dvd edits. I never saw that episode.

Edited by halee

• Members

Ms. Q, Thanks for the TQ(S) vid! I sure needed that! :)

um, Nex? Your turn :D. How's the "Tracy" Tracy vid coming along? haha. We could sure use it about now.

knh, I've always suffered from horrible stage fright myself. If you take classes, especially one on one, you can be taught how to use your stage fright to your advantage and how you can hide it if you need to. Believe it or not it serves a few purposes. Hope it all works out for you.

Edited by TracyLuv