Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The storylines right now are so bad, my FF button pushes itself.  I can't wait for Jane to brighten our screens again. I think that Tracey should be the solo spot in the opening, now that Luke has left...Or, if not a solo, Maybe Jane/Finola/Genie..the three longest running characters/actors on the show(on contract). I would prefer her solo, though...

• Members

Jane and Finola at the end is the most recent opening, right? Separate from the opening that has Tony at the end.

I have a feeling that Jane will be mixed in the middle somewhere. I think her importance on the show and in the credits is less now that Tony is gone. :( 

I know this isn't the first time she's been offscreen for so long, but it's still really frustrating. :angry:

ILTQ, very nice Dillon and Paul scenes today. I think you will like them.

• Members

Sorry I haven't been posting as much. I can lurk at work, but since they've done their maintenance, I can't post at work, and can't post from my phone, so it's going to be less frequent for me too, I'm afraid.

I think we should all think positive thoughts about the show in general, because  ratings aren't good. I keep seeing people say that even though GH's overall ratings are slipping, it's safe because it's still the highest rated mid day program on ABC, but positive thoughts(while we are praying for change) can't hurt.

Positive thoughts about Tracy and Jane's airtime, as well. I don't know why I keep believing she's about to have some amazing material, but I just do. And trust me on this, you guys. It's a spiritual thing for me, positive thoughts CAN change things. Amazing things can happen. And yes, even concerning something as insignificant as wanting your favorite TV character to get better stories, it can happen if  you just focus and think positively about it. I thought positively we needed a writer change, and we got it(among other things, LOL).  So.....ya'll keep your chins up. I can't explain it, but Jane's about to get a doozy storyline and some decent airtime. It's coming, ya'll. It's going to be something that's going to get everyone's attention.Just you guys wait. It's going to be awesome. Change is coming,  ya'll. The Q's are coming back to life and Tracy will be leading the charge.

Stay strong, ya'll. It's gonna happen. :) They are cooking something up. Something that may even get Jane another Emmy win. Watch and see, ya'll. She'll shut up ALL those who say the audience doesn't want to see older characters. Her storyline will be one of the best Jane has ever had. Just breathe, ya'll. It's gonna be good. You'll see.

I really adore the chemistry with Richard and Robert as Paul and Dillon. Wonderful stuff with them this week !

Well, I'll pop back in soon, maybe Saturday. Take care, all. Stay cool !

• Members

I think their best casting move in a while was casting Richard Burgi as lame  ex husband Paul. Burgi has brought some much needed life into the formerly dull as dishwater character.  Now...<fingerz crossed> they need to include Jane into some storyline, and set the show on fire!!!. The current ratings reflect that the audience is not watching for the current "hot faces", they are tuning out in droves ....Tracey needs to take back ELQ...a new Ned (the Olivia story should start to pick up now that LLC is back from maternity leave) would round out Tracey's family...I have read that Sonny/The Mob is going to be important, but that's what drove the fans away during Guza's run...Now is the time to start writing for character, not plot points.  Seeing Leslie Charleson the other day saddened me, because I wanted her to be in a scene or two with Tracey...maybe next time...after all, It's her house...Alan gave it to her!

• Members

Where oh where is our Tracey????   JE must have taken a vacation, hopefully it's over soon...the ratings are still in a slump, they need to make some serious moves now..More focus on the Q's  would be a good start...I feel like this woman when I watch the show, these days:

Please register in order to view this content

Scenes with heart, like Edward's last on screen scene:

Jane is the queen of daytime, and this monologue at the end chokes me up every time!!!

• Members

Loved Tracy's role in the water crisis... So good to see her part of a big story, and Jane was of course fabulous. 

From an interview with Billy Miller...

QUESTION: Will we finally see some major Sonny (Maurice Benard) and “Jake” scenes?  Fans have been waiting for that.  You really haven’t had much opportunity to work with GH icons, such as Maurice, or even the recently exited Tony Geary (Luke).

BILLY:  Maurice and I talk about it all the time in the hallway … we are ready to fire it up.  You know, Tony Geary (Luke) on his way out said to me, “We had one scene together. This is b*s.”  Tony was very good to me, and so too has been Jane Elliot (Tracy).  I like to think I am easy to get along with.

• Members

I don't think Jane took a vacation at all.  I think a lot of whatever Paul and Tracy were supposed to have with Dillon got scrapped in August when they cut bringing on Paul's son with Jenny stuff and inserted the stupid Silas murder crap

They work this week and are dark for three weeks so I doubt anyone took requested vacation when they have so many weeks off! 

Hopefully after these three dark weeks she will start taping more.  September is going to be all Sonny carly michael morgan etc...

I liked Michael so much better as a Q rather than a Corinth's!

• Members

hooked!!!! You posted!!!! Long time, no see!!!

I didn't realize until last night that Tracy/Paul/Dillon August scenes had been cut. I just thought that Tracy/Paul/Laura story (and the ELQ one) had been scaled back which I interpreted as they'll still be on at one point, just not as much as planned. Who knows now, though...

I too prefer Michael as a Quartermaine. And I miss Avery at the Q's. And it makes me mad that Tracy is one of the few characters NOT at the Carson wedding. Not that she has a reason to go anymore as Luke is out of the picture. But I just hate when large cast events don't involve our girl. :(

Pics I haven't seen before...

Jane and Nancy (and I assume others who have been cropped out). I do remember a smaller group one with Jane, Nancy, Jason, Leslie, maybe Scott... This one was taken the same day, but it is a different photo:

Please register in order to view this content

Jane, Nancy, and Finola... This is from the same day as the Jim Warren Photo was taken (with Jane, Nancy, Finola, Maura, and Michelle)

Above photos came from Belinda on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tripleBbbbb

This is the Jim Warren photo we have seen...

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Finally, Tracy! What an event!

Because I knew she'd be there, I watched the ep. I've skipped most of the last month, I just don't care about any of the SLs.

Nice that Luke was mentioned. I felt a little like crying. It wouldn't be realistic for Tracy to move on, immediately, glad they acknowledged that, even though it's a soap world, and moving on is their business. *sigh* I'd be happy with an occasional line to indicate she's still in touch with Luke.

I am eager to see what the new writers can do. Hopefully, they'll bring a breath of fresh air to PC.

Does Carly have a wedding every year? LOL Last year, about this time, she was set to marry Franco. Glad that's over!

OT - I so wish this site would bring back the mobile page display option. It had much less clutter on each page, and even though I'm on a laptop, I preferred it. I hate change!

• Members

I am not feeling too optimistic about the new writers. It will be only their stories from October onward, I believe, but they've had input before then. And unfortunately, they've already cut scenes from this month involving Tracy/Paul/Dillon. It's also been spilled by someone credible IMO that Tracy/Laura/Paul and the ELQ story both have been scaled back. Thinking yesterday was the last time in another month or so before we see Tracy again. But she was of course awesome. Loving her and Paul. He doesn't seem like a jerk this time around. Woo hoo!