The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Oh awesome! I might be a LuNacy fan before an LnL fan, but Genie and Tony do deserve nice farewell scenes.

Edit: And if Tony really doesn't like Genie, he better suck it up and not phone it in.

And to respond to the previous post...

Yes, so many members have come and gone. :(

hooked, love the positivity! :D

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I don't believe he dislikes her, I never have believed that. I do believe both of them want to be the "boss" in that pairing, and that just doesn't work.

And yeah, you are totally right. He needs to suck it up and give that fanbase something before he leaves, and if they don't get a goodbye scene, who can blame them for being angry?

This storyline has been crappy all the way around.

I do think many lurk here and don't post, but yeah, several who posted ages ago either don't watch or whatever, and they have moved on......

:(

We don't bite, ya'll. I even give out chocolate chip cookies from time to time. :)

OT: I can't believe it's been THREE YEARS since Joe Scully. Three years before JE even got a hint of another man who might be interested in her. Ridiculous.

• Members

^^^ I thought it was odd for Genie to ask TPTB if Tony was OK with her returning, and she repeated herself, like "Are you sure?" That came straight from Genie, but she did say she and Tony had some run ins in the past, but anytime you know someone for that long, there will of course be run ins.

Okay, trying to posters from years ago - Keith, coolkid, bsg, minervafan, funny, angel, Addie, knh, TracyQuatermaine (no r), GroovyTracyQ, Colette, Regency, Lady Ashton, Truke, Star... I know there were others, but I am recalling these as the "regulars." Apologies to any regulars I may have forgotten. sad.png

TracyLuv, remos, partyperson - you guys posted not too long ago, IIRC.

Current posters seem to be me, ILTQ, halee, nex, hooked, slick jones, and truenorth... But ILTQ, you and I are posting back and forth like crazy lately! (and I LOVE it). Edit: Would love others to join too though. biggrin.png

• Members

I am still here, I just don't sign on anymore. Life got in the way, so I couldn't be as active anymore. And I have had times where I stopped watching the show. But I always check on here to see what's going on with our girl.

Hi you guys!!!!! I was just thinking about the good ole days before it was cool to have an otp. LOL

• Members

I'm just trying to be as positive as possible, MsQ, about Genie, Laura and the whole bit. I want to go off about some of the things I read about that whole situation, but I won't. Both with Genie and Laura as a character AND the things the "fans" say about JE and Tracy.

But....I won't. :)

Posivity, right?

Keith, and coolkid, what a blast from the past with those names. *waves to Truke*

Read a rumor that Paul may be involved in the situation where Sonny's territory is attacked. I doubt Paul is Mr Big, but he could be working for him, what do you all think?

• Members

Hi Truke!!! Glad you are still lurking. biggrin.png

I'd rather Paul be involved with ELQ than anything Sonny...

Looks like Tracy is on 2 days next week - Monday with Dillon when he offers her advice, and Tuesday with Luke when she makes a final decision regarding their relationship.

I'm thinking Tuesday is the last day of Luke/Tracy because by Wednesday he and Michael discuss the Quartermaine clinic, and then he heads to his childhood home.

• Members

I appreciate the positive thoughts--it's good encouragement to TRY and see this differently. I don't feel very positive, just sad that Luke is going. I don't have much else to say, yet, and repetition is undoubtedly boring to everyone else.

I'm also away from home still, until next week, so I'll be posting again regularly, after that.

I'm in NY, getting a new guide dog! It's excellent distraction from GH, which seems a good thing, at the moment. My new furry love is a black lab named Pearl.

• Members

Oh, and I'll gladly take one of those chocolate chippers. :) And contribute to the luring back of former posters with some homemade gingerbread; Tracy fans probably like a little spice, after all.

See, I had nothing worthwhile to say. LOL

Except that I will feel even more cheated if we get only one day of Luke/Tracy, before he leaves.

• Members

Hi truenorth! I'm sure you're excited to bring your new guide dog home. smile.png

It is sad to think that Luke and Tracy who have been in each other's orbits for over a decade now will likely never share scenes again. I say "likely never" and not "never" because Tony is quoted in Soaps in Depth saying he will be back. Whether that means he's visiting or plans for Luke to return - who knows? What I do know is that Jane and Tony are fabulous together whether they're doing drama, comedy, or romance, and I will miss LuNacy. sad.png

But... As a Tracy fan first, GH did a good thing and brought someone from her past back. Hopefully, Paul and Tracy can continue to interact on a personal level, but maybe GH can do something professionally with them and ELQ. I think it's time for Tracy or someone she cares about to get really sick again. Those are always good scenes. And there's always that rumor that Tracy has a long lost daughter. wink.png

• Members

Double post...

TracyLuv, I was thinking about what you posted a few pages back about picking out our favorite LuNacy moments, and here are some that come to mind. They aren't organized by "category" or anything (i.e. funniest, most romantic, etc), and it's certainly not a comprehensive list, but it's something to get the ball rolling.

I know I have forgotten a bunch of their fabulous moments, so anyone, feel free to jump in. biggrin.png

Tracy tied to the wheel chair and Luke calling her Spunky and Cupcake

"I hope it's a big room. I get very athletic."

Luke being there for Tracy when she had to give up the charity guild position

Tracy giving Luke a hard time about his terrible forgery in Miami

When Dillon was sick from the monkey virus, and Luke caught Tracy bargaining with God

Luke and Tracy imagining what it would be like if they met as teenagers

Luke teaching Tracy to be a hostess

Luke has a birthday surprise for Tracy.

Luke and Tracy on the patio on Justus' memorial ("Lila was an amazing woman, not unlike you," and that goodbye kiss was sweet too - but also sad)

Luke and Tracy talking about Tracy being there for Lulu and then Tracy finding out Lulu told Luke that Tracy had an abortion.

"I'd want to be married to you if you didn't have a dime."

Luke and Tracy hug outside the Metrocourt during the hostage crisis (she is grateful he got Alan out).

Luke says funerals are about the people left behind and she wants to throw rocks at cars, give him a holler.

Luke and Tracy team up to altar Alan's will.

Luke and Tracy want to see what makes someone go "Oopsie Daisy." (also the hair touching right before this)

Luke and Tracy having drinks at the Metrocourt after Tracy was angry with him about holding onto Laura's "ghost"

Kissing and hair touching on the patio during Laura's guardianship trial story.

Hand holding at the actual trial.

Tracy lets it slip to Luke that she and Scott had sex on a desk years ago. Luke: "Woah!"

Hair touching, and "why would I want to save you? I love you just the way you are."

"I will always come back to you."

The scenes at Wyndemere before and after the heart attack

Any hospital scene that did not involve Luke insisting he was going to live his life his way

Luke and Tracy re-open the Haunted Star

Luke tells Tracy that the pancakes and free booze is nice, but the reason he comes back is her; says I love you.

"I love you, I miss you, take me back."

Luke and Tracy dance at the Haunted Star.

"My traveling companion of choice is you" (and then getting out of dodge).

Luke and Tracy reunite on New Year's Eve.

Having a hard time recalling LuNacy this year...

Other than Karaoke Night. That was fun.

Tracy and Ethan joke about getting married, but Luke isn't going to let that happen.

Tracy gets sick on Cassadine island, and Luke is worried.

Luke, Tracy, Ethan, and Maya in Vegas (but not the actual wedding - that was painful)

Luke proposes on Thanksgiving.

LuNacy get married for real (but seriously - no Monica, no Ned, I get Dillon was away, but GH couldn't get Wally Kurth)?

Also having a hard time remembering this year...

The scene when Luke said "I can get snakes" when Tracy was arrested for stealing the diamonds was funny.

Was Luke's intervention this year?

Luke visits Tracy the morning after her wedding to Anthony.

Luke buys Tracy a pony.

Tracy tells Luke what Anthony has on her.

Tracy and Luke in the boathouse trying to figure out what to do about Anthony.

Luke and Tracy: "We are a pair."

Tracy doesn't want to make a meal out of crumbs (more of a good Tracy scene, not LuNacy scene).

Tracy rescues Luke from Cassadine Island.

Tracy and Luke babysit Baby Connie.

This was the year of Fluke - did Tracy and real Luke have anything???

I liked the scenes when Tracy thought Luke was released on Thanksgiving...

Tracy realizing Fluke and Luke are the same person

Tracy getting Fluke to turn back into Luke

Luke proposing and all the nice things he said to her then and on the engagement night

• Members

I liked all you mentioned, Ms.Q. I really liked the time in Florida, especially that Luke/Tracy kiss and "take a bus". :) Remains one of my favorite of their moments, ever.

Did you dig these moments up from memory? if so, yours is way better than mine, but my job kills my brain. LOL It takes so much of my brain power just to do this, it's sad. LOLOL

I also liked the kidnapping scenes, and really liked the Luke/Tracy convo before he kidnapped her. How he acted jealous over Coleman. :) How protective he was of her when Helena held them captive.

Even the moments that made me hate Luke, I loved. I'm weird that way.

I may remember more later, but I honestly don't know when I'll be able to get my thoughts together and post, TBH. I may not be able to watch/post about the show for a few days. It's probably better that way cause I'm more than a little mad at the moment. Work related. Am calming down, but still so disgusted. I cannot.

Anyway, I'm about to get petty if I don't sign off. LOL

It's a Dillon and Tracy day! :)

Please, let's get two seconds of Tracy confronting her son about lying. I know she won't be allowed to stay mad for a minute, but I want to SEE it.

• Members

The earlier years were from memory... and 2010/2015 were from memory too... but 2009, 2011, 2013, and 2014, I looked at what clips I had saved (which aren't many).

I thought the "Take a bus" scene from 2005, but those scenes kind of made me mad because Luke was all gaga over Skye.

And YES to right before he kidnapped her. The way they were looking at each other... wub.png

ILTQ, hope you feel better. I know our jobs are different, but work made me really, really upset last year to the point where I was hysterical (in the principal's office), and then I would come home, cry some more, and then just go to sleep. But, anyway, it wasn't fun. sad.png Take care of yourself. smile.png And maybe posting about Tracy and Jane will take your mind off things. wink.png

• Members

Check out Tony's "final" interview, it's pretty spot on regarding Tracy and other things:

http://www.tvinsider.com/article/28817/exclusive-exit-interview-anthony-geary-leaves-general-hospital-with-all-guns-blazing/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=TVGM

ILTQ, I know exactly how you feel and agree 100% with you. As much as Luke infuriates me and sometimes I really hate him, I am still going to miss him and him with Tracy especially.