B&B January 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

Not liking someone and hating them is two different things. You can’t hate someone you don’t even know like that. Im not even a Logan lover just correcting delusional takes when I see one

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
  • Members

1-6

LI!!!!! FINALLY!!!

I was worried that she was just there to talk to Finn, so I was soooooooooooo happy to see she mixed it up with Sheila!!! Can we keep this rivalry going and plllllease give us a Round 2? 

I thought it was good that they are continuing to keep Katie in Bill's orbit for that Carter/Katie/Bill mess. But with Sheila as a loose cannon around...it could dangerous for Katie, but I wouldn't mind seeing HT give a show.

It goes without saying that Finn has been looking good.

Also surprising...JMW and DD STILL got chemistry. lol. It was so funny watching Steffy trying to get through to Bill and thinking of their history. But JMW has been awesome to watch since the Bill/Sheila reveal. 

• Members

Okay, so I need to stop binge-watching B&B whenever I need to get caught up as I end up irritated. It could help me if I only watched Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. I don't know. For me, I end up flustered because the characters say the same damn dialogue over, and over, and over. Yes, I've said this before with Deacon. I mean, how many times did we have to hear Deacon tell Shelia that she was going to get caught? It's like shut up already, dude. We heard ya, man. Loud and clear. We got it the first time and we comprehend the English language. We get it. But no ... the writers just feel the need that it bears repeating. Is there anyone here that didn't understand what Deacon meant? 

So now, I'm usually talking to the television screen like an idiot. You know, as if I'm actually having a conversation with the actual characters, lol! Yeah, I'm saying things like: "Yes, Steffy! You just SAID that!", "Yes, Li! You just SAID that!", "Yes, Bill! You just SAID that!", or "Awww ... new girlfriend visit. How sweet. Let me guess. Taylor and Brooke are going to talk about Shelia." 

Ding, ding, ding! BINGO! 

Yeah, I think watching Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays might suffice. Then again, I'm not sure. Maybe I show watch one episode per day with a 24-hour break in-between. Look, I'm DONE with the same dialogue. 

Edited by Noel

• Members

Ok, did we really need a montage of Mike and Sheila though? 

I love how they always include the scene when Sheila lets the dog loose on him, but always leave out the next scene when Mike and the dog became friends and he trained it to attack Sheila.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Unless they bring Diana, this should fizzle in two months. Will they go with Bill/Sheila/Deacon triangle?

In the meantime, I fully expect some entertaining Sheila/Bill scenes with Brooke, Taylor, etc. but that can only go so far. If Brad really put some effort, Sheila attempting to reconnect with Finn would be interesting.

Of course, this new freedom allows Sheila to show up in Genoa City for Y&R's 50th Anniversary. There's no way that Sheila/Lauren can be omitted from this season.

• Members

B&B writers seem to not even have the knowledge of the law that a single episode of Law & Order SVU would provide and it's driving me nuts.  Why would a judge, rather than the DA, be deciding if there is enough evidence to prosecute Sheila?  That's not how the system works.

And, if that logic is too much, let's deal with why would the judge let Ridge use his office to make a phone call - doesn't anyone in faux-LA own a cell phone?

OK, maybe that's too persnickety - so, then let's ask why would Steffy & Finn state their refusal to testify without speaking to Taylor first?  Shouldn't she help them make that decision?

All of these illogical choices have got me more focused on the order of events than the story.

Edited by j swift

• Members

Well Brad did say that he will be bringing on characters from legacy families so maybe Diana or Mary will pop up sometime soon. Then again this is the same Bradley Bell who said last year that Thomas will get a love interest but didn't. 

Exactly! I'm like is she drugging Bill like Sheila did Stephanie all those years ago? It feels like Brad pulled this twist out of his ass because he knows Sheila still being on canvas without much happening doesn't make sense.