B&B January 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Ha!

I agree. As a Shick fan, even I saw the heat between him and Sharon before Phick happened just because he has presence. 

1-18

Hold up! What do you mean HT only brought crying and whining? Every time Sheila tried to interject something...especially that moment Katie verbally lashed at her with the half body turn...the anger leaped right on out of her. The fire. That fire that reminds me of how much I loved her as THE Victoria Newman. I agree with @dragonflies that HT gave a masterclass. There were the main emotions, but she shifted oh so well without it at all looking or feeling jarring at all...right up until she walked out that door. I mean...the mama bear 'You ARE NOT getting around my son' heat she had in that line reading?  

KB had her moments against HT, but I agree she has been a bit one note the last few episodes. When the Bill/Sheila scenes started last week, I felt she had more nuances to them, making one question if she loved Bill or what Bill can do for her. Was this a new scheme? Or was she really in love with him? Was that guilt on her face when he asked her if she really loved him? She played that well last week because I was not even sure if she really is in love with him either. But this week...yeah...one note.

I was VERY HAPPY to see Li today. COME GET YOUR MAN!!! lol. Okay, I'm joking. But I do hope she and Sheila have that Round 2. 

And Finn/Steffy in afterglow mode (or just Finn's chest) is always fun to see. 

That said...today was a solid episode, but it did feel like they are starting to lose the momentum. 

• Members

If I recall reading right, he basically played the pool boy/gigolo type in his very first role as Carlo Forenza on Days. So at least that "type" seems to be in his wheelhouse.

I read his character was involved with Gloria Loring's Liz Chandler.

(Reading this, there seems to be a LOT of actor overlap between Days and Y&R as much as there is with Y&R/B&B.)

Edited by Wendy

• Members

Same.

I think the closest she has been like this on this show has been both of the Bill/Brooke reveals and when she had taken over Bill's company. I could be wrong though. 

But lord, she was awesome. I actually believed THIS Katie could take on Sheila. 

• Members

Any remember the scripts B&B used when everyone found out that Eric was with Quinn. Eh, no need to recall, they've been on our screen the past 2 weeks. They even worked in *toxic* instead of *dangerous*

Oh, can we talk about Li and Taylor both walking right in Finn/Steffy's house without knocking?

If they're so afraid of Sheila, wouldn't they: 1) lock the doors; 2) hire private security; 3) move into the Forrester Mansion, etc. It's things like this that makes some of the *fear* so laughable.  On top of the fact, that if Sheila wanted to harm anyone, she would've done it during the months when everyone, except Brooke, believed she was dead.