B&B January 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

1-16

I think I agree with whoever said it above...this is the first time in a while where Sheila is in a position of power by Dollar Bill. It would be interesting to see what she does with it.

The fallout has been great though so far. And everyone is acting their butts off. In fact, I would say DD is the weak link. 

HT of course is LOVE.

• Members

Let me be a grinch about Heather Tom.

Yes, she's a really good actress. Yes, she can emote. But that performance with DD was just more over-the-top sobbing and crying, and I think the scene would've worked better without it. How about some anger, some confusion, some bitterness?

She went for the Emmy reel. Again. I didn't like it.

• Members

Sheila froze her eggs, Bill *donated* and DIANA is carrying the demon seed for her mother. Honestly, it would be worth the two weeks of repetitive Forrester/Logan/Spencer Boys meltdowns for them to do it.

DD isn't a great actor, but he does have presence.

It's been refreshing watching KB given material where she is far more restrained and dare I say, *normal* - it's a side to her skills rarely seen during the past 25 years. Everything was always smirking, screaming, scheming, angry, OTT stuff.