B&B January 2023 Discussion Thread

• Members

Yeah, I take spoilers now worth a grain of salt nowadays - especially Soap She Knows. Oh, soaps she knows she bettah don't! Mmm-hmm. Wasn't there like an Instagram spoiler a while back when Kimberlin Brown replied to a fan when he asked if she was leaving the show and Kimberlin Brown replied that she was? I can't remember the exact date, but it was definitely around the time when Soap She Knows (Oh, soaps she knows she bettah don't!) reported Tanner Novlan was exiting the show? Remember that?

Seriously, even the SOD spoilers are so thirsty, but nothing compares to the bullsh*t Twitter spoilers posted by stan fans or whatever the eff you call them. Are they posting untrue spoilers for sh*ts and giggles? Are they fascinated by the statistical analysis of how many engagements they receive? Will it forever be written on their tombstone when they depart this Earth? Whatever, get a life. Then again, if it gives them orgasms, then I would consider that to be important. So, I'm trying not to talk bad smack.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Oh, geez. Hahaha! Well, this whole Bill and Shelia situation just popped up like some big pus pimple boil to the point where Dr. Pimple Popper can't do anything about it. Seriously, it just came out of nowhere. So now, Shelia has three men--Mike, Deacon, and Bill. If I were Shelia, i wouldn't know what to do. I mean, she no longer has to wear her rubber doll mask thankfully, but my goodness. Now this means I'm going to have to hear how Shelia Carter is a free woman for the next two weeks. Damn it.

But, I do like the mysterious tense background music they play for the Shelia/Bill scenes. If I was around a piano or a clarinet, I could probably play it. It reminds of Mr. Miyagi and the Karate Kid. Like they have their swords out in slow motion as the sun sets into the crimson sunset. 

• Members

This will be the first time since she was married to Eric that Sheila will really be in a position of power in LA. That COULD be interesting if they play it right. Was all of her talk of reform BS or will she behave for a little while? Of course it was BS, but curious to see how far she'll go. It would be fun to have Bill take her to the fancy parties, if they ever have them again, in open-toed shoes of course. 

• Members

1-10

Awwww I hate to admit it, but I like Brooke and Taylor as friends and them trying on dresses was cute. It would be so good if the show WOULD let them branch out from Ridge and find new lives, stories, and men...if needed. I know, I know...probably not, but a nice little 3 month arc would be nice. 

I giggled at Steffy being blackmailed but STILL had to read Sheila. hehe. 

I might hate the blackmail, but I feel like they are not rushing it or going too slow with this story. It's nicely paced. 

• Members

Power is good, but this will defintely be a challenge for Shelia. Well, Mike's a loser, so whatever. Deacon's poor, but maybe he's good in bed. Bill, I guess is what people like to call a DILF nowadays, but he walks around like he's either suffering from constipation or anal leakage. Then again, maybe DD had a back accident of some sort that I'm unaware of as I did notice the real-life scar around the tramp stamp area.

Edited by Noel

• Members

Super interesting script choice today to have DD have only one line. HT had a ton of uninterrupted long dialogue and somehow makes it effortless.

@dragonflies Like Taylor's ridiculously long absences from the canvas, Karen should've been there - even in a limited capacity - after all the Thomas stuff. Yes, Liam is a blood relative, but I can't fathom Karen/Bill combo wouldn't go to court (*bribe a judge*) to get Douglas into his grandmother's care. It's absolutely illogical.