B&B January 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

@dragonflies I seriously doubt Finn and Steffy would've been in states of undress if Li's arrival had been called in by security. They may have an approved list, but the door would still be locked if they're that afraid of the evil mastermind who has been known to slither past security. It's amusing, that's all.

B&B needs to get some B-stories launched ASAP. There's no need to burn through this story so quickly. Balance would actually benefit the show greatly and make this Bill/Sheila stuff (a little) less jarring.

• Members

At least SC delivered some very GIF-worthy looks and moves this week.

B&B actors must be directed to be incredibly stiff, but SC gets some sort of pass. His physical movements - e.g., when Sheila started Liam/Wyatt - make these repetitive heavy drama scenes a little more fun. It's unfortunate that Liam really got boxed into that triangle for years. After learning they had a rich dad, either Liam or Wyatt should've a wild boy sleeping and partying their way through LA.

• Members

Exactly. No gay couples, latinos, - even working at FC. While Bel Air is probably as white as portrayed, it's disappointing B&B hasn't found a way to tap into LA's rich cultural diversity.

The only thing I can think of that it's intentional because of the huge international audience, which may just want to watch rich American white folk.

• Members

Brad: Awesome idea on how to get Thomas back in Hope's world: let's throw FC's Black designer *and* the founder of FC under the bus!

Pretty soon everyone will forget that he r@ped Caroline, murdered a woman by forcing her off the road, stalked Hope, faked his own death and abused his son, etc. Taylor & Ridge will be so proud of their son for saving HFTF.

Even Brooke will concede that Thomas deserves to be back and is best man for her daughter. OC, Liam will be devastated and turn to Brooke, which is the real endgame here.

B&B is needlessly going off the rails.

• Members

I swear, I'm digging this background music they are playing for Bill and Shelia. I know it's so easy to play as it's only like four music notes, but it's sooooo delicious. Oh, and I like the other background music where it sounds like an eerie woman singing a warped up melody. God, it makes feel so alive in real-life. Props to this show!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I am re-born again. 

I'm just kidding (or am I?) 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Noel

• Members

Bla blah blah blah blah, Eric has done worse as has Brooke. Oh and he didn't run Emma off the road, that idiot was playing with her phone and not paying attention to the road. 

Eric is an old coot who's not in touch with the times and Zende doesnt have enough experience yet to be designing the line even with Eric(who like I said is out of touch) 

• Members

1-25

You may think your va-jay-jay is good, Sheila, but you ain't got NOTHING on Ms. Brooke Forrester. Look at Bill actually hesitating.

Please register in order to view this content

But seriously, while I've been enjoying the past week and a half of everyone's acting...and even DD had a moment this week...yeah, this is starting to drag just a liiiiiiiiiiittle bit. Though it was fun to see Brooke lose her s&*(,  I'm ready to see Sheila start to flaunt some of that Spencer power. And dare I say...Spencer money? 

I was so happy to see the show bring back some of the other plots. it's good we are still dealing with the aftermath of Thomas's plot. And see him trying to see if he can manipulate himself back into the company.

That said...are the writers about to try to go there with Thomas/Paris again? She does think he's cute. And even though Zende said on screen he and Paris are JUST friends...is he really going to let her fall for him if the story was to go there. Which it kinda should because Thomas and Zende having a rivalry is literally RIGHT...THERE. I know Zende was hurt to read that review. I would love to see him step it up and be a good fashion rival to Thomas. Or...just fashion period. 

Aren't we overdue a rivalry fashion showdown? 

And look at Deacon owning a restaurant. Setting down roots. And I hollered at him asking Sheila who was better in bed...him or the Stallion. Heheh. Something about those blue collar bad boys...hehe. 

• Members

It's nice to see characters have something else to talk about instead of Shelia Carter for Christ sake. I love that jacket on Thomas. It's so cute. Now, let's talk about the plaid blazer suit on Paris. *Woof*

Are Hope and Steffy co-CEO's at Forrester Creations? I haven't heard them say anything overtly what heir positions are at the company per se, but I did notice Eric seems to be more "behind the scenes" and Ridge seems to want to come and go as he pleases.