B&B January 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I love Kimberlin Brown and her wicked smiles. 

Please register in order to view this content

Well, it was a little cheese here and a little cheese there, but overall, Kimberlin Brown impresses me. 

Edited by Noel

• Members

I predict in either July or November of 2023 that Brooke, Ridge, and Taylor are going to have a threesome. Upon discovering that Brooke and Taylor are lovers, this will be a huge blow to Ridge's ego and pride. Then as time surpasses, Ridge, Brook, and Taylor will have the threesome of their lives. But since Brooke and Taylor have been using dildos, they ask Ridge to lay on his back and .....

• Toups pinned this topic
  • Members

I'm pretty bored with the wicked Sheila smiles. The character needs another timeout.

Instead we get dumb Katie telling Bill "You're a hero" just because he turned Sheila in. Huh??? In what universe does that equate hero status?

And so what if Sheila gets out of jail. Does she get anything she wants regarding her son? In the meantime, as on every soap, she gets visitor after visitor in jail -- private meetings, of course.

Deacon? As usual, Brad Bell got bored writing for him, so he's just...gone.

• Members

*Pet* is a stretch. This is KB's longest B&B run in 25 years. She's only had two other runs 2002-03 and 2017-18. Did either of those even last a year?

It's remarkable Sheila can be integrated so well into the show despite she a long absence since her initial run 1992-98.

ITA - Sheila works well in clearly defined stories. Unfortunately, Bell has a habit of writing Sheila into unnecessary corners. Seriously, the thought of Finn finding out that Sheila spiked Brooke's champagne turns into shooting Steffy (and Finn). C'mon. But it did boost the ratings for several months. So there's that.