GENERAL HOSPITAL December 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I want a story where Liz kills Peter and goes with an insanity plea and claims to have PTSD after he killed Franco. Scott would be her lawyer. Terry and Britt, as co-chiefs, would have to come to an agreement on what kind of disciplinary action the hospital should take against Liz while her trial is going on. Chase would be the detective working the case and trying to find evidence that incriminates Liz, which he'd be conflicted about because he's friendly with Liz, and Chase working to build a case against Liz would also cause drama between him and Finn. Liz's boys just lost another father figure in Jason and are now faced with their mother going to prison for murder. It would finally be a Liz-centric story that involves the hospital and all sorts of characters, and it would be awesome material for Becky.

Instead all we get the world's most lackluster kiss with Finn. What the hell was that? Thankfully Becky had her hand placed in a way so we could barely see what was going on. Yuck. Awkward, gross, and completely devoid of chemistry.

Michael's hair desperately needs to be cut. Chad ain't gonna find his next six-week wife with that look.

I love that we're seeing more of Ms. Wu. Brad is a free man, hell yeah.

Weird line from Carly about how they never decorate this early. It's December 14th. Wow, little Donna is a cutie pie! Totally looks like Sonny too. And I love that we've had the same Avery forever. Was that yet another new Wiley? We didn't really need those CarSon scenes today. It was the same conversation they have every day.

In tomorrow's preview we have Chase and Finn in the steam room together. Poor Michael Easton

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by AlexElizabeth

• Members

Chase looked good today, I’m not gonna lie 

Please register in order to view this content

And idk about the whole Brad’s parole/Michael being a little bitch about it/Ms Wu not wanting Britt in Brad’s life storyline. I don’t hate it, but at the same time, it all feels so forced to me.

• Members

Michael desperately needs to be recast, especially if they're going to try to sell him as some kind of tough guy who can go toe-to-toe with the likes of Selina Wu. Give me a break. Duell is just bland and does not have the range to play any of this. He's about as threatening as a butter knife. He also is yet to generate heat with any of his love interests.

The writing is also doing Michael no favors. I didn't think he could get more insufferable but here we are. He's a whiny little momma's boy.

Willow is also insufferable, though her coat is fabulous. She's being a bitch to Brooklyn for no reason. The baby stuff has absolutely nothing to do with Willow, yet she keeps going on about how she needs time to process what Brooklyn did. Why? LOL at Brooklyn calling Willow out on her hypocrisy. Thank you!

Brad and Aunt Selina together... love it. Britt and Brad reuniting was cute, I just love their friendship. Britt is finally not being mopey over Jason. Why doesn't Selina want Britt around Brad? Is she afraid that Britt is going to be a bad influence and get him thrown back in prison? Also, they really didn't need to put Britt in those heels today, she's tall enough already lol.

HELLO Chase! I'm glad that they brought up his parents today and that they don't know about the baby. Ohhh to be Brooklyn and get locked in a steam room with him. Brooklyn is complaining about how hot it is in there while she's wearing a blazer AND a parka.

Liz and Finn being so distracted over their lackluster kiss made me roll my eyes. I hate the writing for them. These characters are in their 40s and 50s and they're acting like this is their first crush. LOL at them finally addressing Liz's grief over Franco several months after he died. The girls looked cute in their yoga outfits.

They mentioned Neil today. Are they ever going to bring up to Alexis that Cyrus probably had him killed rather than him actually being a druggie? It was good to see all the Davis girls together.