B&B October 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I’d love for Bridget to come back but I think Thudley really burnt through a lot of story with her. First he threw her at Ridge for the love of God knows why and then how many marriages/miscarriages with Nick did she have?

I don’t even remember how the Jackie/Owen/Bridget/Casper quad ended lol. 

• Members

The Ridge/Bridget flirtation is in my top five of worst things to ever happen on a soap but, to be fair, I am positive that Jennifer Finnigan played Bridget when they tried to go there.
Talking about Nick, I don't necessarily miss him and it won't happen anyway but it is SO weird to me - if I take the BB universe at face value that he is Ridge's brother and the father of Brooke's son) that he is going completely utterly unmentioned. 

• Members

I'm a little confused about Brooke's disdain for Deacon this time around. Deacon was around back in 2014-2016 and managed to form something of a relationship with Hope and mend fences with Brooke and they were all in a better place for the most part.... Are they pressing the reset button on that the way they did with Sheila by overlooking their previous stints just a few years ago?

• Members

In a way it was a nice little throwback for Deacon to initially attempt to stay sober….I remember during Deacon’s original run he was such a multi-layered character and villain. I always loathed what Y&R did with Deacon and his later B&B runs did with him.

LOL surprised Deacon hasn’t visited Quinn yet.

• Members

Deacon and Shelia have good chemistry and I enjoyed their scenes today. I liked how the meshed from this initially trading insults to them realizing they had wanting to have relationships with their children in common. I liked her laugh at the end and the way that Deacon was looking when she said they would both see their children. They are interesting together. I'm also really enjoying Deacon and Hope's interaction. AN's doe eyed version of Hope actually plays well against Deacon trying to better himself as a man. I believe them as a father and daughter, wanting to have a relationship. And I wish that Liam and especially Brooke/Ridge would have backed off at least some. 

Edited by xtr