B&B October 2021 Discussion Thread

• BoldRestless changed the title to B&B October 2021 Discussion Thread
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The Sick And The Demented. This is how this show needs to be called now. It's so badly written, I actually am watching like smelling bad food and doing it again, because you are crazy and masochist. 

I have a question... What happened to KKL... She used to be Bradley's favourite... Brooke used to rule this show, whatever happened. However disgusting her character became, she was still front and center. Brooke is... like a dead character nowadays... And I think this affects the show. Brooke and Stephanie gave the show it's heart... and after Stephanie died... the heart was beating only once in a while... But now it's'dead... What happened... Can we speculate... I kinda miss watching Brooke make error after error. 

• Members

I found Ridge the other day to be written so overbearing and obnoxious trying to dictate to his father what Eric does or doesn't do within his own home. What right does he have? I've never liked TK as Ridge and this kind of writing does him no favors. Quinn has done horrible things, for sure. Ridge has every reason to not like her, but when Eric is opening up to him about something so personal Ridge just kept shouting right over him. 

I didn't mind today's episode. It actually had people working...in the office...and interacting. LOL. It did seem like they were testing Paris and Thomas. Weren't they just testing Paris and Finn? Why can't Zende and Paris just be a couple? I'd rather Thomas have someone new come into the picture and stir things up. Let Zende and Paris have some happiness. Hell, let any couple on this show have some happiness. 

I'm surprised they haven't had Brooke in the middle of Sheila's story. It would make perfect sense to have Brooke be nosing into what Sheila is doing and where she is. After everything Sheila has done in the past, would they really just let her roam around LA without keeping tabs on her? Brooke should secretly hire some young, good-looking private investigator to go get close to Sheila and report back. Ridge could suspect an affair because Brooke is being secretive and running off to meet this guy. Sheila could eventually catch on to the guy and turn the tables on Brooke. 

• Members

To be fair, as pretty as Zende is, he was trained at the Michael Fishman school of acting... His line delivery is so stilted.

Edit.   Watching tpday's show, and his delivery was smoother than usual for a change. 

Eric hates to be alone in the house... but doesn't Zende live there?

Nick Waters, the actor playing Keith, the way too curious (probably horny)  hotel guy reminds me of Franc Luz from TD, EON, etc...

NjJCiVR.jpg

Please register in order to view this content

Luz

Where is $Bill?

Edited by slick jones

• Members

I think they are and I think that's a direction they could have went instead of trying to do something with her and Finn. Though, I do think her and Finn have chemistry and that Tanner was playing it like Finn had a connection with her. But in spite of that I do think it would be nice if Finn/Steffy got to be happy romantically for a bit before they really have another interloper in their romance. Thomas has been needing a genuine love interest for a while IMO and maybe him and Paris might work together.