B&B October 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Tanner played Finn having chemistry with Paris only in Paris’ fantasies. Seems like they dropped that storyline pronto.

Thomas needs a love interest, but to me, Paris isn’t it. Besides the fact that writers are wrecking her character, she’s islanded — pretty much connected to no one. 

• Members

I am enjoying Paris/Thomas. He's falling for her already, but that's how they do on this show, lol. Plus, it actually fits with him as he falls quickly and did with women like Dayzee. I like the way he's trying to deal with his attraction/feelings for her. He's being mature about it & trying to be respectful, but it seems like he wants Paris. I wonder how things will play out especially since Zende is also in the picture. 

• Members

Steffy getting into Thomas' love life???  I think she has much bigger things to worry about in her life.  Do we really need to see Liam & Hope's afternoon delight?   I need to stop watching because it makes me angry everyday.

• Members

The ADD on this show is still hilarious. Stories start with fanfare and get dropped or backburnered. And Ridge and Brooke are basically the Buttinskys. Going around from story to story, screaming J’accuse! and wagging their fingers at different characters—Justin, Quinn, Sheila, Finn, Carter, Eric, now Deacon.

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

That is the truth Faulkner. Every time you turn around they are in somebody's business, scolding people and trying to tell them what to do. 

Though, lol at this scene from earlier this week when they were in Eric/Quinn's business:

"All over your woman..." lol. 

Please register in order to view this content

I enjoyed seeing Deacon again. Him and Hope have nice father/daughter chemistry. Maybe he has changed, at least somewhat.

I also continue to enjoy Thomas/Paris together. I think she fits this current, more mature, trying to keep his life straighter version of Thomas. Man bun and all, lol. Zende does seem happy with her, but it looks like this will definitely be at least a triangle. 

Edited by xtr