B&B October 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It’s long needed change and makes him look more mature. And judging by his his Instagram he is going for a Fitness look (along with his wife) these days and therefore the shorter hair is spot on.

As I’m watching B&B with maaaaaaany months of backlog, I’m not yet ready to worship Sheila on here,  but I saw the photoshopped perfect family photo this week: ROFL!

I really miss the days where she had a career. And I hated Brooke back then (for her slutty ways!), nowadays she is very likable as person, but the character is sooo bland without a proper definition as a working citizen.

• Members

Plastic aside, Donna looked good in Friday's episode. I suppose Dinna and Erif would work. If anything I believe Eric belongs with his female equivalent--Brooke.

Ridge belongs with Taylor and Stephanie deserved someone more solid like Massimo perhaps.

Edited by ironlion

• Members

Just reading all of this makes me shudder.  I don't miss it.  Kanan's last trip around had him ending with getting hauled off to jail after appearing dressed in seaweed.  And the idea of Sheila's antics sounds 30 years ago.  No way, no thanks.  It wouldn't surprise me to learn cartoon-Quinn returns.  The one that shoves people off cliffs, kidnaps and has sex with her son's brother, obsesses over her son, attempts murder repeatedly, etc.  It's just sad really.  The comments above re: about people talking about Eric's rising member made me laugh.  I would have to walk if I were most of the cast, especially John McCook but I guess he needs the money.

• Members

I don't think they are going to bring back psycho Quinn right now.
They have teased her in "that state" many times since she was "redeemed" but never went there afterwards.
And with Sheila around, it will feel redundant to have two psychos running around at the same time.
That being said, going from her embarassment of riches a month ago to potentially losing Eric to Donna and Carter to Katie would be a logical point for her to unravel.

On a side note, if they were going for full on camp with the ED/Cuckold storyline, they are missing a beat if they are not giving us a scene of Wyatt hearing about it all.