General Hospital September 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

He's been looking even more handsome than usual lately. When he was talking with Brook Last week and today when he was wearing the flannel and black jeans. He was looking extra good, lol. Someone on Twitter says he looks refreshed. He does.

He was the best part of today's show for me. I also thought that Sonny and Nina's conversation was interesting. Sonny seemed to soften a bit after talking with Nina, when he entered the conversation pretty heated about her lies. He did act like someone that may still have feelings for her. 

• Members

Why this show won’t pair Jason with Liz is ridiculous.  They actually have chemistry, it would drive Sam and Carly crazy.  They have history, a kid…if Lucky isn’t ever going to be recast then what’s the problem?

Instead she gets Franco.  And now Finn.  

Edited by titan1978

• Members

Yeah, I don't get why they waste Becky Herbst like this. I get that a lot of her fans will watch her in any pairing that gets her airtime but come on. They can chem test Roger Howarth with every damn female on canvas (and it's a failure every single time) but god forbid Liz has a scene with someone besides Finn. Becky looks so young too and Liz would look totally appropriate with a younger guy, yet they only let her interact with the older OLTL guys. Finn looks more like a father figure or older brother to Liz. 

Please register in order to view this content

I bet she would have sizzling chemistry with someone like Chase, but that pairing will only ever exist in my head.

I personally don't care about Liz/Jason together but that would at least create buzz if they revisited them. They haven't been together in YEARS and people (both fans and haters) still go crazy over them. Nobody is buzzing about Liz with Dr. Droopy.

Edited by AlexElizabeth

• Members

JOSSLYN SHUT UP.

Put a muzzle on her.

It's so drama free and meh it's ridiculous. It's hilarious seeing GH twitter united in that fact. It's not just us ya'll lol. They are clearly writing for the Facebook stans, who just loved the Sonny/Carly/Jason reunion. Like ... ugh.

The writers give a good story layout and Frank comes in at the end and says 'nope; psyche everyone!'. As you said, we are the Charlie to his Lucy and that couldn't be more spot on.

• Members

I really think this Nixon Falls story got changed a few times. First, when it was rumored that Roger was going to play Todd and they set this town to be pretty close to Llanview. Then again at the end to hurry up and get Sonny back to Carly before her and Jason got it in. To think what could have been…

• Members

LW's facial expressions were pretty epic when she found out the truth and that was some "interesting" eye shadow Maxie had on, but that's all I got from the scene.  

Honestly, Carly should be mad Sonny didn't tell her this info and she had to find out from Maxie of all people.  

The only thing I got out of the Willow/Michael/Nina scenes is even the kid that plays Wylie is bored of them.  That little kid couldn't look more disinterested if he tried.  He wanted to color and for them to shut up and I get his feelings lol.

• Members

Perhaps a bit more time was needed before this part came out.  Nina should be the last thing either discussed minutes in after a 9 month separation.  The whole reveal is just bizarre.  Really bizarre.  

Maxie runs over to the Corinthos house, a place she's never been, to give information on a friend no one ask for?  Weird af!  

We still have the Smike loves Nina part but my expectations are really low.  Like super low!