DAYS: June 2021 Discussion Thread

• Members

Soapcentral's bio on her says she was a former nursing student, so I guess.  I have no memory of that, but it lists her as a former university student then as a former nursing student, so it must have been after her first foray in college.  I guess it could have been around the time she and Shawn had no money?

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I just watched today's episode and thought the same thing. What was even the point of Dr. Snyder if they were just going to kill him off that quickly? This blackmail plot with Gwen is still relatively new, and Xander getting involved in the story is very new, then there's also Dr. Snyder being in on Kate's fake blindness... and boom he's randomly dead now. WTF?

Also... can we please get Philip a better haircut and wardrobe? And maybe a women who's actually interested in being with him?

I'm really not minding new EJ so far. I like having so many people mingling at the DiMera mansion. I liked the Sami/Gabi scenes yesterday. Kate making Jake squirm cracks me up.

• Members

Yeah I just briefly looked at some recaps and it was mentioned in August 2007 and not mentioned again (in recaps at least) and she and Shawn were gone by March 2008.  They have put use to her work as a lawyer quit a bit, so it's fine.  I think she would have been useful as a nurse as well.

• Members

That doctor can’t be dead — makes no sense to kill him off this soon. Why have Kayla and Tripp notice the missing pills, etc.? I’m not buying he’s dead.

Phillip needs a new hairstyle — the cut he has makes his face look longer. So does Lucas, who’s had the same cut for decades and looks terrible.

• Members

I found it weird, too. I'd find it weird Marlena put her own grand-daughter under hypnosis.  Surely there are other psychologists around to do it from an objective point of view.

Plus... how TF does Marlena have so much pull in other places that are not the hospital (a.k.a. Evans' removal from care).

Not to mention, their hospital set is the most disappointing and unrealistic of all the American soaps.

At this point, I'm wanting the old hospital rooms to return, because this kitty-cornered hospital room they're continuing to use is just... unflattering.

See, I like them both as lawyers.

I think the missing link it that either Belle or Carrie should be the D.A. of Salem, which would make it interesting in one of them going head-to-head with each other.

& @Dr Neil Curtis: Belle never went into nursing; she was a Candy Striper.

• Members

Me neither. He's been doing really well so far, and I'm looking forward to seeing how this storyline is going to play out. 

I think he knows about Sami and Lucas already, and the story is going somewhat mirror what Sami did to EJ after his affair with Abigail.

• Members

It's weird, but Marlena's patients are mostly good friends, former family, or people she knows well.  She rarely has just random patients like Stella and Roger Lombard.  Allie is way too close of a relation, though and it is weird.

They have mentioned Marlena is a very famous psychiatrist, so maybe she has pull?  She got Claire and Ben released too. 

Belle may have never actually went to nursing school, but there is definitely an episode in 2007 where she makes that her intention.

So hot!  Can you imagine nuEJ and MM's Abby doing that now?