• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
15 minutes ago, Liberty City said:

Yes.

Please register in order to view this content

I’m not entirely sure about nuEJ, as they haven’t attempted to sexualize him yet, but Marci Miller, especially with her new fiery persona? Absolutely.

• Members
37 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

I’m not entirely sure about nuEJ, as they haven’t attempted to sexualize him yet, 

I find him...what's that word @DRW50 uses?

Anyways it looks like new EJ inherited those ugly oversized suits Sonny would wear.

• Members

Not for nothing, but wouldn't Julie (or anyone for that matter) have known the difference between someone who's dead and someone who's unconscious?

Tripp/Allie/Chanel needed to dance a little bit more lol

And maybe I'm wrong, but Paulina telling Lani about her night with Abe was a little awkward to me lol 

• Members
20 minutes ago, AbcNbc247 said:

Not for nothing, but wouldn't Julie (or anyone for that matter) have known the difference between someone who's dead and someone who's unconscious?

I'm sort of liking Julie involved in Dr. Whathisname death.  I hope Ron C doesn't have them do a Weekend at Bernie's.

• Members
1 minute ago, victoria foxton said:

I'm sort of liking Julie involved in Dr. Whathisname death.  I hope Ron C doesn't have them do a Weekend at Bernie's.

I like that Julie's being used so much, and so well actually. I just wish it would make a little more sense at least lol

• Members
33 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

I find him...what's that word @DRW50 uses?

Anyways it looks like new EJ inherited those ugly oversized suits Sonny would wear.

Sonny  old fart gangster 1980's Goodfellas power suits. Only Days can make a good looking guy like DF look awful..

3 minutes ago, AbcNbc247 said:

I like that Julie's being used so much, and so well actually. I just wish it would make a little more sense at least lol

With Ron C HW things seldom make sense. But i'm also liking her being used.

• Members
56 minutes ago, AbcNbc247 said:

Tripp/Allie/Chanel needed to dance a little bit more lol

That was a cute scene. It's nice to see them act like kids. I wish Days would have them do a 3 way. Tripp sure is stiff.

• Members
15 minutes ago, victoria foxton said:

That was a cute scene. It's nice to see them act like kids. I wish Days would have them do a 3 way. Tripp sure is stiff.

Cringeworthy but the thoughts I had watching Tripp shake his booty.

• Members
3 hours ago, AbcNbc247 said:

And maybe I'm wrong, but Paulina telling Lani about her night with Abe was a little awkward to me lol 

Yes, it was uncomfortable and awkward.  I mean they had sex once it doesn't mean she has to run and tell her niece, his daughter.  Paulina could have acted like a normal human and just brought up the fact they were seeing each other.

I did, however, find Abe and Roman kinda funny.  They have been married, had several relationships, and have kids and grandkids and they were acting like silly teenagers.  I have officially turned the corner on JT's Roman.  I feel sorry for him and want him to get laid.  Off screen, obviously, but he's so lonely.