DAYS: June 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Back in the 90s, when the rumors started up about Missy Reeves and Jason Brooks having an affair, Missy abruptly quit the show (or her husband forced her to) and Corday sued her for breach of contract. They ended up reaching an out of court settlement, the details of which were kept private. 

• Members

I don't think there is anyone who treats those as mere rumors anymore.
It is pretty much established as fact.

That being said, I am not sure why the *character* of Peter would be banned. The issue was the man she was cheating on her husband with, not who he was playing.

• Members

I don't think it was the Peter stuff was part of the court settlement.  But it's rumored to be an agreement upon her return that he wouldn't be mentioned or brought back in any form.

It is a fact.  It was in the actual court documents.  They were leaked online years ago or possibly just public records.  I am pretty sure if you google it you can still find them.  She allegedly called Ken Corday one night saying Scott found out about her and Jason and she had to quit effective immediately to save her marriage.   I mean they are still married and they did hire her back for several years, so whatever works I guess.  You know Scott still holds it over her head in every argument though lol.