DAYS: June 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I a pretty sure Jan said it was charred or something, but that's a pretty sturdy cottage.  I swear it's been on fire like 3 times.

I know a lot more happened today, but I am so curious about Paulina's secret, dastardly plans for the HTS.  Does she want to tear it down?  Get rid of the plaque?  I am actually more intrigued than I should be by this because it's probably stupid.  I also giggled when Paulina said she wanted to be like Marlena when she was older lol I don't think it was supposed to be shady, but I took it that way.

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Sometimes I don't get Ron's humor I guess.  Paulina just kept going with it but it didn't seem malicious and Marlena didn't seem offended so I wasn't sure.  They seem to be actual friends.   I just couldn't believe someone on the show was implying Marlena was old lol.

• Members

I don’t mind Kate pulling this stunt on Gabi/Jake. He literally moved on from her in a day back to the women she was already insecure about. And then they had the nerve to talk about their undying love in her hospital room.

Just loved Marlena and Paulina's scenes. Glad Days remembered that Marlena and Tamara were in College. I'm also intrigued by Paulina's plans. For our favorite rundown strip mall. I do like the idea of having POC running/owning business in HTS. Knowing Ron C he will drop the ball. And it will become something stupid. Not that it will happen . But i would love to see dumpy HTS get a makeover.