AMC Alum Joins General Hospital

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

He definitely doesn't have a JJ vibe, but he does have a GV Lucky vibe.  I don't think he's any worse than JY or GV as Lucky in theory.  And if they want to bring RB back it would make sense to set up a Hayden/Liz/Lucky triangle.  If JJ isn't willing to come back, Lucky is necessary on the show.  Especially without Lulu.  

I'd rather that than Ryan.   Even though I loathe Ryan, at the end of the day CM is a handsome, likable actor.  Nothing amazing, but nothing awful.  Ryan was awful.  CM really wasn't.

Edited by carolineg

• Members

I like RB as Hayden, but one issue I had with Rylee was that there wasn’t that spark. Maybe they’d have a different vibe here, and I know they have their fans who think differently than I do.

Yeah, he works as sort of a B-list leading man. Not a show-dominating star.

• Members

Agree, no spark with Rylee.  All manufactured by PR and the awful scripts that proclaimed they were "soulmates." Gosh I want to puke.

RB even admitted in the EW reunion that Ryan/Gillian and Leo/Greenlee were each other's soulmates.

• Members

I don't think him and RB are great or anything.  But it would make sense.

Yeah, CM has sort of an Ingo/Jax feel.  Can lead stories, but are mostly handsome and bland. 

I mean he is too old, but he's only 4 years older than GV, so the show was already stretching it.  JJ is about to turn 39, JY is 41, GV is 47, so that already puts GF having Lucky in her teens regardless.  

• Members

Cameron knows how to stay employed LOL. Good for him! I’m looking forward to him acting again. I agree on his B-list leading man quality.

I will hold my judgment until he airs. I personally don’t consistently watch any of the remaining soaps, so I would hope it’s something good to hook me back in. 

Ryan was a decent character imo. yes, he was a frons pet but I enjoyed him anytime he was away from Greenpea. All his other pairings had potential Liza, Kendall, Annie, and Madison. I was always intrigued on his Quest to become the next Adam Chandler and being Erica’s surrogate son. If they kept writing to that I could have seen him become a beloved character.

Edited by DemetriKane

• Members

Well, it's not the first time Frank's hired a name to get people watching. The only way for him to work, IMO, and not go the way of Michelle Stafford or Elizabeth Hendrickson, is to bring him in as a recast, and not some new character that nobody cares about.