AMC Alum Joins General Hospital

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I mean, I have nothing against Mathison. I like him, but the GH cast is bloated as all get out and they don't use their vets well. But good for him LOL. He hustles and gets the work.

I liked Ryan early on but as Vee said, the writing failed (Greenlee, Zach and Kendall and Ryan were stuck in some never-ending vortex hell of babies and trauma). 

Edited by KMan101

• Members

I actually like him more because of the hustle.  Good for him.  He seems like a nice enough guy.  He's completely unnecessary on GH, but that's not his fault.  

Was he the one who got into a fistfight with Ingo at the emmy's like 20 years ago?  Or was that Josh Duhamel?  Ingo was hitting on one of the two guys girlfriends (allegedly) but I can never remember which one.

• Members

Frank is such trash for this and for the Charles Shaunnessy hire.  Calling Frank up and telling him you have time on your hands and getting a job...My god!  The privilege 

Please register in order to view this content

And if this cast wasn't already morbidly obese, I would welcome CS with open arms, but that is not the case.  

• Members

I need to track down that WWHL episode.  I remember hearing about it years ago on Datalounge or something and I never knew if it was actually true and could never remember which one of them it was.  Signs that Ingo was problematic in the 90's lol, but I guess we knew that since he dated RH and then her sister lol.

• Members

Yes.  It was the girlfriend/fiancée he had from back home.  Not Fergie lol.

I don't want the thread to get shut down because of gossip, but the story was Ingo was drunk or both Ingo/Josh were and Ingo started making passes at Josh's girlfriend and they ended getting into a fistfight at the daytime emmy's after party.  I can't find the WWHL but it was a blind item in SOD and then just something on the internet.   I couldn't even remember the people involved but I can remember the story somewhat

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by carolineg