AMC Alum Joins General Hospital

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

This was my first thought too. I know Billy Miller had a lot of haters here, but I at least thought he and KeMo had good chemistry and it was obvious that they loved working with each other. I'm not opposed to Drew being brought back since I thought there was still a lot of story left to explore with him, but for some reason I'm having a hard time picturing CM in this role.

• Members

Yeah, I had a feeling. It makes sense. I see more of a resemblance between Mathison and Burton than I did between Burton and Miller. I will say Miller had decent chemistry with the cast of GH. I liked him more on GH than I ever did on Y&R

I question how long Mathison will even stick around so why make him Drew? He has a career outside of daytime. I know Home and Family is dead but still.

Yet, I still see a bunch of actors hogging contracts. I see another Howarth and I'm just so meh to it all.

So many characters I'd rather have back and see yet nope.

I still say they should have given everyone the finger and made Howarth Drew with Franco's face. LMAO. It's pure [!@#$%^&*] he has yet another role (though at least it's freeing without the Franco baggage, so I'll give them that) while others struggle to even get airtime. 

And I'd argue the general fans of ABC daytime are complicit in this stupid crap. They eat up having Howarth and Mathison. I just don't get it. I mean, you have "30 year fans" writing into SOD about how devastated they are about Franco being killed. Like ... seriously? It's almost cult like. When Franco becomes more important and "beloved" than AJ Quartermaine, we have a [!@#$%^&*] problem. Why on earth could I not be watching AJ these last few years? Duke? Steven Lars? Tom Hardy? To name just a few

Valentini keeps getting a pass by some because he 'saved GH' but I'm tired of hearing that. He sucks and he has his favorites like they all do. It could always be worse but it's really time for a change. He went to to the School of Brian Frons and has some fetish with some hybrid soap. And of course gives preference to the men (where's Rebecca Budig?) ... and Laura Wright apparently. 19 times in May. Whooo boy. Remember when half the cast would get that much in the 80s/90s/00s?

Meanwhile, Liz gets a church scene and is immediately interrupted by Anna. Liz "sees" Peter haunting her on the roof, but still has no POV about any of this. Make it make sense ... yet they make sure we see every second of Willow or Finn's "pain" ...

Edited by KMan101

• 1 month later...