Days: December 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Chandler can trim the beard a little, but overall I think it looks good on him, and I don't even like beards that much. I'm really liking his new hairstyle too.

As for today, I don't understand Kate. She sees how paranoid Chad is and how much he's hurting, yet she still didn't tell him that she's the one sleeping with Jake. If she cares about him as much she says she does, she would have told him. I think that's the problem with Kate in general. She's definitely misunderstood, but she does a really good job at getting people to misunderstand her.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

I like the scruff on Chandler. It works. I'm not always a fan of facial hair on guys, some who think it works for them are wrong. LOL. 

Everything with Kate makes no sense. Ron just has her do things and inserts her when he needs to use her episode guarantee up. Like the Stevano mess. Then he pulled the Jack and Kate thing out of his ass (imagine us actually watching it play out) and now because Gabi isn't around he has Kate sleeping with Jake to give them something to do. Watch in 6 months Kate won't have anything to do with Jake and will be inserted elsewhere.

Instead of using her with Lucas, Allie, etc. But they did play her with Will, but at the same time, I'd have rather seen Will with Marlena. Why is that relationship ignored now?

I'm glad Lauren Koslow is still employed. But Kate has been a dead character for quite a long time now. And she doesn't have to be.

lol