Days: December 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I think Freddie still has a cute smile.  The acting? I won't say anything lol

Felt really bad for Philip at the end of the episode though. Having no one to kiss on New Years Eve really sucks. I can't even imagine what Kristen going to do when she finds out about Brady and Chloe. 

I was starting to miss his smirk lol

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Gawd the Sonny stuff was dreadful. The whole garbage of Sonny not giving by up on Wil...please gag me....Sonny slept with every man in Salem while Will was away.  I wish Will had returned to say he and Sonny has split up and he was moving to LA or staying in Salem. 

• Members

Well...to be fair, I'm sure he taped it working by himself from his home and didn't have CM to play off of at all.

I do think that Will is still a very viable character, but he needs a break from Sonny.

I'm realllly liking Cady as Jennifer. I'm hoping she gets to stay. It feels like Jennifer has a new spunk about her.

• Members

I mean, I don't mind Freddie Smith much.  I have never liked or disliked him.  He's whatever.  But today he was reciting his lines like he was a cheesy, 70's gameshow host.  It was Charity Rahmer level of unnatural in his line deliveries.  It's a shame FS had other responsibilities or a podcast or whatever he does so he couldn't join CM in this return, but a one-sided phone call on CM's side would have sufficed for this.  It was so bad I had secondhand embarrassment for both of the actors and, considering the material they have previously played, that is saying a lot.

• Members

The spark they had at the beginning is long gone. FS looks so much older on screen than Chandler. I'm bored everytime Sonny is on. I guess it could've been worse with FS actually at the studio. 

I flove Cady!

FS had just moved to Florida when he was asked to return. He didnt want to drive so he declined. I guess they reached out to him for that one day Skype call. 

• Members

Thanks. Is FS still going to continue acting or is he pursuing other things?  Because he does not have a future in Skype acting that's for sure lol.  I guess it was a nice gesture for Wilson fans.  SR seemed to be forgetting her lines or maybe Chandler flubbed one and threw her off because those Maggie and Will scenes were awkward and not just because there was no reason for them to share scenes.

• Members

Well, I am all for Will interacting with other people, but it seems weird he wouldn't have a scene with Marlena or Lucas and completely dropped out of the Shelle wedding episodes.  What an odd return.  I assume stuff was cut.

Seriously, though, why has Jenn forgiven Jack in what feels like 5 mins?  The Jack/Kate affair was such a non-event.

I saw the one episode they did with Deidre Hall and it was okay.  They both came off a little fake especially the fiancée (Alyssa, I believe her name is), but their questions were decent.  Honestly, I am sure they will eventually ask both FS and CM back to Days full time.

• Members

Possibly, but they have been together for years I guess.  She was the one who was seriously injured in his DUI accident several years ago.  Like I said, I only saw the DH podcast but she was so OTT and over enthusiastic about everything Deidre said that I was just thinking "calm down, girl".  This is your fiancé's co worker lol.  I wouldn't be so astounded by DH's watercolor postcards!  But maybe she really likes basic artwork you might see your Grandma's home lol.