Days: December 2020 Discussion Thread

• Members

Marlena is pretty tolerant and forgiving.  Remember when she was taking care of Stefano after MarDevil pushed him off a roof?  NO sane person would do that ever.  The Ben love is problematic for so many reasons.   I chalk it up to the show propping the character of Ben so hard and perhaps Marlena's desire as a psychiatrist to fix people.  Also, Marlena is BFF with Kristen now and that bothers me more than Ben. 

With the John/Steve stuff, I actually will cut Marlena some slack.  I took at she was trying to de-escalate the situation between Steve/John because John is still suffering from those rage attacks.   I think it was more about keeping the peace than full on taking Steve's side.  But it is such a missed beat Marlena does not ever get to mention her rape and that it comes off weird when it would probably be actually helpful for Allie.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I know we're not supposed to like Charlie anymore, but he/Mike Manning looked sooo hot today 

Please register in order to view this content

I'd keep going but I think I've already thirsted for him enough on here lol

Today's episode kind of reminded me of an episode of B&B, where the entire episode revolved around one story. But, tbh, DAYS does that much better than B&B does. Every scene had some kind of flow and purpose. Instead of having people just talk about the situation, which happens a lot on B&B, things actually happened.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Ron thinks all these violent plot driven confrontations between Tripp and Allies family is him trying to portray both sides; he is sadly mistaken. Lucas and Allie nearly killing Tripp doesn’t do what her character went through any justice, it just makes it cartoonish. While anger and rage is part of ones reaction, it shouldn’t be written the only reaction from those involved. It’s getting tiresome. 

• Members

Carlaviti got Charlie shirtless with closeups.......damn....that said this story is dragging at a snail pace. Claire is being dumb down so much that's it's not believable. 

Again we got to see Will all of 5 seconds. I did love the puppy eyes Will gave Tripp though...lol