Days: December 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Getting caught up on the show now since I was on vacation:

I really enjoyed the Charlie reveal as Allie's rapist and Ava's other son.

I've really gotten used to Cady as Jennifer now. Yes there are times I wish Missy were playing this story just because it's a good meaty story for Jack and Jenn, but Cady has really slipped right into the role. Also glad they finally gave her a scene with Lucas. In general the show picks and chooses when they want to acknowledge that Jenn and Lucas are siblings.

The whole Devereaux clan is a bunch of morons though. Gwen is singlehandedly manipulating all of them, and at first I enjoyed it but now they all really come off as completely brain dead idiots.

Ava is clearly getting redeemed just because she has one evil son and one good son. Which sucks because TB is so much better when her characters have an edge.

So good to see Tony and Anna back for a bit. I love them. Tony should be on the show permanently.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

So far I've really enjoyed the Christmas episodes.  As insane as all the DiMera stuff was, I fell for it and really liked seeing Chad, Kristen, and Tony together.  The K episode was a ton of fun, esp. Victor shouting, "absolutely not!" when he saw Chloe.  lolol.  The scene where Vic was talking about Justin and let Bonnie stay was super touching, and I even loved Justin & Bonnie's kiss at the end.  But f those Kristen fantasy scenes, ugh lol.  The Black episode was nice . . . the wedding was nice but underwhelming and didn't really capture Shawn & Belle and their relationship.  The scenes with Nicole/Allie and Will/Allie were really strong.  And I'm loving Charlie and Ava for what this is for now, but they got an awful lot of focus in what was supposed to be a special episode for J&M's family.  And I obviously agree with everyone about that insane Will editing.  Was the Will/Allie/Brady scene shot separately or something and the background was green screened???  It's the only explanation I can think of for HOW he could have been missing from the rest of the episode and no Will/Marlena scene?!?

• Members

I hope he knows fans are just as bummed. A really talented, and really gorgeous actor completely squandered. 

His eyes are amazing

Please register in order to view this content

So have I.

Out of the four soaps, DAYS really is the best when it comes to Christmas.