Days: December 2020 Discussion Thread

• Members

I don’t have the same ‘emotional’ (read: sexual) investment many on here have in the actor who plays Charlie, but the character is an interesting one, reasonably well acted and is clearly viable, so I have no doubt Ron Carlivati will find a way to re-introduce him further down the line, but given what he’s done and the way the story has gone, he has to go (for now) unless they plan to plausibly retain him and show the consequences of his actions and journey back from that.

He’s already positioned to incur the wrath of most of the cast and tied to another young man that he can become a rival for in years to come.

Edited by LondonScribe

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I thought I was the only one that was not drooling over the Charlie actor. I think he's a decent actor and he's not ugly, but I don't see his looks as the end all be all AT ALL.

Ron is weird about villains. You never know which ones he's going to choose to find ways to keep around or which ones he's just going to send off or kill off rather quickly.

I guess I wouldn't mind if just one member of the family was being manipulated. But she's literally toying with the whole family and no one is even getting close to putting the pieces together.

• Members

The Gwen storyline really requires us to suspend all logic.  All Abby, Chad, Jenn, or Jack would have to do is talk to each other and they’d figure out she’s playing them.  But this is a soap trope and I’m willing to go with it because, for now, the actress and character are really working and bringing a great new energy to the show.

If today is the Horton Christmas show I wonder who’s at Nicole’s door?  Unless they’re gonna break from their one family a day theme, I have to assume it’s Lucas and not Rafe?  I believe they’re picking right back up on that thread today.  I am bummed that Shawn and Lucas seem to not be at Jennifer’s house for the tree trimming!

What was even the point of having Will visit? He disappeared at Jarlena's. Didn't even say hi. To his beloved grandma Marlena. Was MIA at the annual Horton Christmas tree ornament hanging celebration. He hasn't visited his killer, former cellmate, probably lover and BFF. The Necktie Killer. Will must be at a Christmas orgy. In the never seen gay part of Salem (Rainbow Lane). Having the time of his life. 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members

They're gonna need a bigger Christmas tree at the Horton house soon.

I love the tree trimming episode. It's one of the those annual traditions that makes Days truly feel like Days. I know they couldn't have that many people there this year, but hopefully they'll be able to next year.

Well, the boy does need love lol I'm sure we'll be getting a Will/Ben scene soon. I did read that Will is still supposed to be appearing next week as well.

• Members

I still don't get the point of killing off Adrienne if they still wanted to keep Wally Kurth and Judi Evans together. Now you've just gotten rid of the chance to use any flashbacks. And Bonnie is so not Bonnie anymore. I mean she's way more tolerable now but she's totally nothing like Bonnie anymore. She's basically turning into Adrienne.

• Members

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM JASON47!

Wishing everyone a wonderful, safe and healthy holiday season and all the best in the coming New Year! Here's to all of us having a much better 2021! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from Jason47!!