Days: December 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Ron might be overly fond of plot twists and psychos, but you know what? For me, it works. I was honestly on the edge of my seat watching today's episode, because I had no idea what Charlie would do next. And Mike Manning totally sold that insane desperation. 

• Members

Yes, I was surprised how good he was with TB and this story. I hadn't been watching but all the glowing reviews of his acting made me watch the last 3 episodes. It's too bad Ron ruined him already. 

Everyone now commits crimes....which reminds of what Courtney Simon said....soaps were about good vs evil and we knew who was who. Nowadays you can't tell....all the villains are glorified....caugh....RSW....cough.....

• Members

I was surprised too. Really surprised. Hot and he can act! RSW could learn something. I honestly believe Konefal left because she knew Ciara was window dressing to prop up Ben.

Of course Ron ruined him. It's par for the course. Have a character do deplorable things but then try and redeem them. I doubt Charlie gets redemption but who knows?

Ron is such a plotty writer. I bet was like "Allie is pregnant!" "Allie was raped!" "Allie recognizes Tripp as the rapist!" "Wait Tripp isn't the rapist" "Ava has another son dating Claire who is really the rapist!"

It's like he does power point lists and fills in the blanks. It's so bad.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Haven't missed Ben one iota. Actor seems like a really good guy, but I just can't get behind a serial killer as a hero. If they really wanted to keep him, they should've done the twin thing...or it turns out he never did it to begin with...brainwashed...whatever...but not the whole town thinking he's a saint now.

It was nice seeing Jennifer and Lucas interact again. I hope we continue to see more of the Horton house.