Days: December 2020 Discussion Thread

• Members

And before EJ there was Nicholas Alamain. 

After EJ there was Daniel Jonas and Rafe. 

It would be nice if her pairing with Jake stood out differently from those past pairings, and yes seemed to be more long term. 

Other than Drake Hogestyn, the only other age appropriate pairing LK did well with and appeared to be different from her previous pairings  is James Read but unfortunately they painted Read’s character into a corner.

Edited by MichaelGL

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Count me in as someone who liked Kate/Roman.  LK is probably the only person JT has ever had chemistry with as Roman.  I liked Kate/John too, but obviously that's never going to happen again.  I don't mind Kate with Jake at all the show just basically throws Kate at every man.  I think it would be more interesting if Kate/Jack were explored more or if it was more than a drunken one night stand.

• Members

I can't stand Kate/Jake. (nothing to do with the ages).

I can't stand ANY of the Gwen/Chad/Abby/Jack/Jen storyline.

I like Cady as Jen.  I love Matt as Jack.  I hate their storyline.

I think all the characters in that storyline being dumbed down.  They all should be distrustful of Gwen.

• Members

I agree - no to Kate and Roman. I get that they're probably supposed to be close in age, but that's not how they come off at all. I'm a 29-year-old straight woman and I think LK is sexy. Josh Taylor, uh, not so much. Kate needs a way better screen partner than Mumbles.

I'm liking Cady as Jennifer. I wouldn't mind if this was a permanent recast.

Rafe's return has been boring as can be so far.

• Members

Glad to see Joey back. Hope he sticks around and is not sent away like they did Theo and JJ

Enjoyed the Tripp/Ava scene today, but judging by the way it was written, I've got a feeling that a redemption arc for Ava is on the way.

And after today, I can clearly see that there is some sexual chemistry between Charlie and Xander lol

• Members

Charlie & Xander are the new Will & EJ

Please register in order to view this content

I'm not so sure that we're getting an Ava redemption arc, though. She still seems pretty bonkers to me, judging by her "Oh baby, you did that for ME!" response to Tripp telling her how he tried to ruin Kayla's life and held a scalpel to her throat. I am enjoying Tamara Braun in the role, though; it's a nice warped twist on the saintly mother figure she last played on GH

Even the tiny bench is decorated for Christmas. So glad Joey is finally back. And finally released. I doubt his staying. But at least his not rotting in prison. 

Charlie sparks more with  Xandy then New Claire.  I wouldn't mind a throuple with Xandy, Sarah and Charlie. The trio could have lighthearted adventures. While shocking Salem with their relationship. The kid has so much potential. But he will most likely turn out to be Allie's rapist. 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members

True.

But the way she reacted after Tripp told her that Allie's rape took place in London, I thought that maybe they're gonna use that in order to kick off Ava's redemption.

Hmmm a throuple sounds like fun lol

And agreed on Charlie, but I'd hate to see his character be ruined and then written out. Maybe Ron saw how good Mike Manning was, and they'll be a surprise twist.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

I saw it as something Ava did will turn out to be what set the rape in motion. And the fact that Ron would probably love to keep her on the show for a long time, which wouldn't be popular if Ava continues to bash rape victims.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

The set designer is creative, lol.  Ava's apartment is Craig & Nancy's New York apartment from "The Last Blast Reunion" . . . it's most of Chad & Abby's Paris apartment redressed and they attached Nicole's kitchen to it.  Lolol.  Even though I'm making fun, this is one of the better sets they have, so I'm glad they've been able to use it past the webisodes.

Speaking of Ava . . . this is insane af.  WHY?!?  But I absolutely LOVE Tamara Braun!

Rafe's return has been such a non-starter, but I enjoyed his scenes with Kate today.  Lauren Koslow always brings out the best in (most) of her costars.

It's really a shame that Xander & Sarah have turned into such a flop, imo.  They were RC's happy accident and worked so well for a while there.  And I hate to admit it, but Jay Johnson still hasn't settled back in as Philip.  Granted his story with Xander & Sarah sucks, but I think he hasn't readjusted well to being back.  I've only really seen him be HIM opposite Martha, Brandon, Nadia, Bryan, and Lauren.  I guess he was pretty good with Tamara Braun, but it's hard for me to handle anything Ava-related.  But I love that Mimi figured into his money problems--really random, but cool thread to tie in.