Days: December 2020 Discussion Thread

• Members

Sarah was annoying today.

And the whole fake breakup thing is like something you’d see on GH.

The Tripp/Allie scenes today all seemed a little rushed, but Steve and Kayla are still the best part of that storyline.

Hoping that Charlie isn’t another character that’s sacrificed for Ben. If anything, they should make Charlie bi and have him develop feelings for both Claire and Ben.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I felt mostly checked out. It wasn't awful or anything. I'm curious about Charlie's agenda too. I'm kinda meh on Xander-Sarah-Philip but it could end up being interesting. I like Xander and Sarah are working together. I don't love the baby talk she does and other cutesy things so they annoy me a bit. I go back and forth. I find them cute at times yet annoying at other times. LOL. 

That's becoming my suspicion. 

Exactly. Sigh. 

Ron always seems to want to nod at history and do his own take but the writing and production values lack. Production no fault of his, of course. I like Allie pulling a gun on Tripp like Sami did with Alan Harris, but the current DAYS feels so thrown together it's hard to really be invested.

Eli and Lani each have valid points in their current drama but I'm really annoyed it's over Kristen Watered Down DiMera.

I appreciate they had Nicole address Brady abandoning Basic Black but at the same time, I could give two shits. LOL. I'd rather watch John get out on bail.

Lucas gave me life today. Sadly Steve will ultimately probably be right about Tripp. But if they want Tripp to be darker, shouldn't he ultimately be the rapist? This is Ron at his convoluted best. It's like he wants to have shock moments but with no real thought at the answer until later. Like "OMG Allie's pregnant". "OMG Tripp raped Allie". "OMG Tripp DIDN'T rape Allie." But there's no real meat on the bones, if  you will.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Paging Dr. Freud with that scene near the end of today's episode where Allie is just about to castrate Tripp (using her grandmother's gun and doing the same thing her mother did to her own rapist), but then Tripp's presumed-dead mob boss mother suddenly barges in, takes the gun from Allie, and barks, "Get the hell away from my son."