Days: July 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Even though Sami was never my favorite DAYS character...every time she comes back it FEELS like DAYS again. Whatever little money they have left they need to throw at AS and get her to stick around for at least a year.

• Members

I guess Stefan really is dead then

Please register in order to view this content

To be fair, it's been a while since they pulled the twin twist. I'll have to say Allie's very well cast as Sami's daughter, it really showed in that scene between her and Sami.

• Members

I think Days struck gold with the girl that plays Allie.  She's great.  Best hire since ORK.  And Sami is not even close to one of my favorite characters but like others said her return makes Days feel like Days again.  Also Drake H. should get an award for his ridiculous background facial expressions.  They were hilarious.

• Members

Marlena: Oh, the wedding.

DH's delivery made me holler. 

I just can't get behind this Jake reveal. I guess that means the 'is Stefan alive?' storyline is over. I've seen a good amount of it to say I liked the setup, but this as the reveal is meh to me. Perhaps this was done to spin BB off into different directions if that Camilla rumor is true, but why bring him back if he was not Stefan and him and Gabi would not be together? They were sexy, hot, and dangerous from what I've seen. But I love a bad girl/bad boy combo.

I missed some of yesterday's episode, but hell hath no fury like Sami Brady and even if the scenes were lifeless Sami Brady WAS NOT. 

It goes without saying that while I don't like the Jake reveal, I do love Ivan back with his madam where he belongs.

Please register in order to view this content

I still want to see where each story goes.

And @Soapsuds, I'll say this much, Chandler is looking yummy in his shirt today. Those arms. lol.