Days: July 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Jill?

If she went to Days, I wonder what older female actors would be fired and what primetime show she would try to turn it in to.

Jill needs to be the EP of a brand new soap, I think she’d do well with it. 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Have to say this was a really good week. To me, it sort of proves that you don't need OTT nonsense to tell a good story. Even Vivian holding the wedding hostage wasn't even that OTT as it could have been.

Lmaooo nah the Brady family already had one inappropriate Uncle Eric, they won't have another one

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Agreed on Evan and Zoey (had Thiebaud stayed in the role of course, not the other one).

LOL I just watched Gwen vs Ciara and Ben and I was dying. Gwen is what we need! Let's keep her! But they'll probably end up wasting her as DAYS often does ...

• Members

So, how many people in Salem are ordained now?

I enjoyed today’s episode. The Jack/Xander scene was great. I hope they develop that friendship more. And the Sonny/Justin scenes reminded me that the show made a big mistake in not introducing Justin and Adrienne’s other sons.

I'm pretty sure they do that to save some money. But how expensive can a dayplayer actor be?  But then again this show can barely afford extra's. I don't think will ever see Sonny's brothers. 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members

You’re probably right. There could be so much story for them though. When Angelica came back a few years ago, that would have been a great time to reintroduce Alexander too.

Plus, for a while, Alexander was supposed to be Victor’s legacy 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

I knew that Noel Maxam was a director at Days Our Lives. What I was surprised to find out was that former Y&R Executive Producer David Shaughnessy also directs regularly on the show.

If they are going to promote from within, I could think of worse than either of those two, particular the latter who was arguably the last really effective EP Y&R had. No idea if the depleted budget would hamstring them.

I know the former has previously served as Co-EP, but that coincided with the McPherson/Thomas misfire. 

Y&R could probably do with them in future but for now, that experience may be helpful to Days.

Edited by LondonScribe