victoria foxton

Days: July 2020 Discussion Thread

On 7/9/2020 at 1:41 PM, victoria foxton said:

Marlena found out that Allie is pregnant .She agreed not to tell Sami. WilSon, and Rafe all want the baby. As the show ends Will finds Rafe outside Eric's apartment. Steve and Kayla reunited at the airport.  At Adrienne's grave Justin see's Adrienne.  But it's Bon Bon.

6XqR3z.gif

lxo5qV.gif

r8xRzW.gif

Thank you. I looks like another preemption. THis time it was important with some co-Vid news. That said, it is so weird that they moved DAYS schedule up an hour only to interrupt it. They might as well had left it in its old time.

Well, Ericole wedding week. Of course, I was going to watch. lol.

That said...it was a nice set-up episode. I didn't even mind Bonnie. And Lucas is still looking fine I see from her fantasy. lol.

I loved the Steve/Kayla reconnecting scenes. Loved the Roman/Eric/letter scenes.

I think the only thing that bugged me was Ben/Ciara surprisingly C story today.

6 minutes ago, Taoboi said:

I think the only thing that bugged me was Ben/Ciara surprisingly C story today.

On the bright side, Ciara is becoming more than just Ben's cheerleader. Their scenes today proved that.

6 months ago, she probably would have attacked Claire the minute Ben accused her.

Edited by AbcNbc247

1 minute ago, AbcNbc247 said:

On the bright side, Ciara is becoming more than Ben's cheerleader. Their scenes today proved that.

6 months ago, she probably would have attacked Claire the minute Ben accused her.

Agree. 

But they did need a little bit of conflict.

Which is why I am sure Claire is back. 

I know it won't happen, but I'd love for it to turn out that Ben is framing Claire to make it so Ciara continues to not have any life or friends outside of him.

Bonnie being so thirsty over Lucas has me LMAO. I have no idea why she's back though.

I like that idea, but would they let Ben play layers again...?

LOL!!! Bonnie wasn't the only thirsty one. In fact, the direction of that scene was kind hot. So happy I tuned in right on time to see it and needed a good giggle. 

RC ALWAYS has to have an OTT comic relief character on his shows. Thus, Hattie a few months ago. So I am not surprised Bonnie is back. He can never go too long without one.

I’m already tired of Claire interfering in everything Ben and Ciara do. No engaged couple would put up with that sh_it. It’s just ridiculous 

Getting caught up on the show. God I love having Lucas and Kate back together again in scenes. Probably my favorite parent/child relationship on the show.

Glad Allie finally got to have scenes with Marlena and John. Marlena is great in grandma mode.

Bonnie calling her and Lucas a supercouple was hilarious.

Regardless of how cheap it was, I really liked the wedding. I’ll never not think that Eric and Nicole didn’t deserve the big wedding that Ben and Ciara are getting, but for what it was I enjoyed it. Loved seeing Sami again too. And am I the only one who’s hoping that now that Eric and Nicole are married, they’ll change Holly’s last name from Jonas to Brady?

I’m also glad that Ivan is back to help his madame. Him and Vivian are a great pair.

Edited by AbcNbc247

Kate and Vivian!!! Just like old times with not good writing. lol.

And FINALLY Gabi has a worthy rival to play off of.

And I liked the Fay mention so far. I was reading recaps and I was wondering why Nicole would be so close to Abe. Forgot the connection. :(

So good seeing Sami is walk in. It’s starting to feel like DAYS again.

Kate and Vivian were great together.

Edited by Antoyne