Days: July 2020 Discussion Thread

• Members

Thank you. I looks like another preemption. THis time it was important with some co-Vid news. That said, it is so weird that they moved DAYS schedule up an hour only to interrupt it. They might as well had left it in its old time.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Well, Ericole wedding week. Of course, I was going to watch. lol.

That said...it was a nice set-up episode. I didn't even mind Bonnie. And Lucas is still looking fine I see from her fantasy. lol.

I loved the Steve/Kayla reconnecting scenes. Loved the Roman/Eric/letter scenes.

I think the only thing that bugged me was Ben/Ciara surprisingly C story today.

• Members

On the bright side, Ciara is becoming more than just Ben's cheerleader. Their scenes today proved that.

6 months ago, she probably would have attacked Claire the minute Ben accused her.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

I like that idea, but would they let Ben play layers again...?

LOL!!! Bonnie wasn't the only thirsty one. In fact, the direction of that scene was kind hot. So happy I tuned in right on time to see it and needed a good giggle. 

RC ALWAYS has to have an OTT comic relief character on his shows. Thus, Hattie a few months ago. So I am not surprised Bonnie is back. He can never go too long without one.

• Members

Getting caught up on the show. God I love having Lucas and Kate back together again in scenes. Probably my favorite parent/child relationship on the show.

Glad Allie finally got to have scenes with Marlena and John. Marlena is great in grandma mode.

Bonnie calling her and Lucas a supercouple was hilarious.

• Members

Regardless of how cheap it was, I really liked the wedding. I’ll never not think that Eric and Nicole didn’t deserve the big wedding that Ben and Ciara are getting, but for what it was I enjoyed it. Loved seeing Sami again too. And am I the only one who’s hoping that now that Eric and Nicole are married, they’ll change Holly’s last name from Jonas to Brady?

I’m also glad that Ivan is back to help his madame. Him and Vivian are a great pair.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Kate and Vivian!!! Just like old times with not good writing. lol.

And FINALLY Gabi has a worthy rival to play off of.

And I liked the Fay mention so far. I was reading recaps and I was wondering why Nicole would be so close to Abe. Forgot the connection.

Please register in order to view this content