Days: July 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I was thinking the same thing; where did that scene come from?

I’m glad they did though. The set actually looked like a brand new one too. If it was actually a redressed set, I couldn’t tell which one it was 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

^^Ugh... Princess Gina and Clyde??

Even though I didn't like the storyline and the way it played out, I'd much rather have had it the way that it was then to see Gina and Clyde working together. Gina wouldn't have even looked at that guy. If anything, he would have just been some errand boy for her.

I do have to admit though that I'm really liking the show as of now. I thought today's episode was particularly good. The acting seemed on point for the most part. And it does seem like that the show is bringing back those family dynamics that soaps have.

And this isn't a spoiler, but I'm sure we all know that in the end Bonnie is going to turn out to be Adrienne with Bonnie's memories.

Thanks!

Edited by AbcNbc247

Marlena found out that Allie is pregnant .She agreed not to tell Sami. WilSon, and Rafe all want the baby. As the show ends Will finds Rafe outside Eric's apartment. Steve and Kayla reunited at the airport.  At Adrienne's grave Justin see's Adrienne.  But it's Bon Bon.

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members

How sad we're excited about a different (aka redressed) set. LOL. Says it all, doesn't it?

Some of the family dynamics have definitely improved.

I still can't say it's must see at all. I feel no urgency to watch. Last time I felt any urgency for DAYS was around 2012/2013. 

I'm already convinced it's Adrienne and not Bonnie. I thought it was Bonnie who died months ago. It felt like Bonnie playing Adrienne at the time, IMHO. And the nail coloring she had on reminded me of Bonnie. But we'll see. Ron often does the opposite when we 'figure things out' but since it was written like a year ago ...

Edited by KMan101

• Members

You're right. I feel that way too. I've been enjoying a lot more, this past month or so, but I'm not gonna go rave on social media or on here about how wonderful it is. But then again that could just be me. The show has definitely seemed more character driven as opposed to plot driven, which works much better when you have no budget.

And yeah, you're also right about Ron. But as long as he doesn't say that Adrienne has D.I.D and that the Bonnie personality took over, I'll be fine with the twist lol. He did something similar on OLTL with Gigi and Stacy.

• Members

It's definitely improved but I've been down this road before. But hopefully 'the shift' continues. The Jarlena dynamics are so enjoyable to me. I agree on it being more character driven, that's a good point.

Yep, he did with Gigi and Stacy. That was awful, but yep. He's ReRon for a reson, LOL

I also think Gwen and Allie and Claire have injected a much needed boost of energy. 

My other main problem is just the lack of cohesive flow. It improves at times but you get invested in what's going on but then it's over. Things happen for a week and then it's on to the next week. It's just hard to invest in right now but it is a LOT more watchable for sure.

• Members

I'm liking what they're doing with John and Marlena too. They're still on the front burner, but they're there for family and friends, helping them out with their problems, etc. They need to stay like that for a while. They can only be kidnapped, held hostage or end up in the hospital so many times before you get tired of it lol. 

I think the lack of cohesive flow is more about episode guarantees than anything. One of the many things that they wouldn't have to worry about if they just had a little more money.

Edited by AbcNbc247