Days: July 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I thought Reverend Will did a pretty good job officiating lol but sure it could have been better. From the preview video, it looked like they had to save all their money for Ben and Ciara's wedding.

The Abe/Kate scenes and Victor scenes were the best part of today.

Edited by AbcNbc247

Days went all out for Cin's. Looks like the entire cast is at the wedding. They are even using the St Luke's church set. I like the chemistry between Abe and Kate.. A shame Days is to chicken to go there. Hope and Steve getting the keys was so silly.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by victoria foxton

• Members

Eric and Nicole should be getting the bigger, better wedding. I can see how, after all these years, some fans might think a small wedding for them would be a cheat.

I wonder who made the decision to give CIN the big wedding, and who's the biggest Cinner: Ken, Albert or Greg. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

They really could have done all these weddings at St. Luke's and filmed them at the same time with a few wardrobe changes. I guess they spent their budget on Steve's key to city plaque. They could have held a reception at Julie's Place instead of a wedding and had some [!@#$%^&*] go down there. 

Wow, Days just spent all that budget on those extras for that airport scene. I've noticed they've had a lot of extras lately.