Jump to content

Days: July 2020 Discussion Thread


Recommended Posts


  • Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd rather Corday and Alarr go at it alone too. Having 3 EPs is having way too many cooks in the kitchen, and how many times has a soap been cancelled because of that?

Edited by AbcNbc247
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, victoria foxton said:

This was such a piss poor wedding ceremony. 

106988979_3091063541120112_7324718111946198632_n.jpg

I thought Reverend Will did a pretty good job officiating lol but sure it could have been better. From the preview video, it looked like they had to save all their money for Ben and Ciara's wedding.

 

The Abe/Kate scenes and Victor scenes were the best part of today.

Edited by AbcNbc247
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, AbcNbc247 said:

I thought Reverend Will did a pretty good job officiating lol but sure it could have been better. From the preview video, it looked like they had to save all their money for Ben and Ciara's wedding.

 

The Abe/Kate scenes were the best part of today

Days went all out for Cin's. Looks like the entire cast is at the wedding. They are even using the St Luke's church set. I like the chemistry between Abe and Kate.. A shame Days is to chicken to go there. Hope and Steve getting the keys was so silly.

EcLxofYXYAE0QI_.jpg

Edited by victoria foxton
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, victoria foxton said:

I like the chemistry between Abe and Kate.. A shame Days is to chicken to go there. Hope and Steve getting the keys was so silly.

 

I'd like them either way as friends or a couple. The show really seems to be reinvesting in friendships again with Abe/Kate, Lani/Kristen and now Jack/Xander too. I hope they continue doing that 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, victoria foxton said:

Days went all out for Cin's. Looks like the entire cast is at the wedding. They are even using the St Luke's church set. I like the chemistry between them. A shame Days is to chicken to go there. Hope and Steve getting the keys was so silly.

EcLxofYXYAE0QI_.jpg

You mean probably the worst convoluted couple got the better wedding? This show is just one hot mess that needs to be canceled.

17 minutes ago, AbcNbc247 said:

I thought Reverend Will did a pretty good job officiating lol but sure it could have been better.

What? Gay Will Chandler Massey a reverend?? Lawd

Oh wait I've seen/have that movie.

aquarians_chandlermassey_12_750x430.jpg

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Eric and Nicole should be getting the bigger, better wedding. I can see how, after all these years, some fans might think a small wedding for them would be a cheat.

 

I wonder who made the decision to give CIN the big wedding, and who's the biggest Cinner: Ken, Albert or Greg. 

6 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

What? Gay Will Chandler Massey a reverend?? Lawd

Oh wait I've seen/have that movie

😂😂😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, victoria foxton said:

 

EcLxofYXYAE0QI_.jpg

OMG I just noticed Will as Ben's best man. Days of Our Lives is garbage.

 

Carlivati is sure rimming Ben's butt. It's terrible!

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Soapsuds said:

OMG I just noticed Will as Ben's best man. Days of Our Lives is garbage.

 

Carlivati is sure rimming Ben's butt. It's terrible!

 

You must have missed the episode where Will say that he would be "honored" to be Ben's best man and that Ben murdering him is "water under the bridge." 🙄

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, AlexElizabeth said:

 

You must have missed the episode where Will say that he would be "honored" to be Ben's best man and that Ben murdering him is "water under the bridge." 🙄

For some reason I thought Will had said no. What horrible and irresponsible storytelling.

Link to post
Share on other sites

They really could have done all these weddings at St. Luke's and filmed them at the same time with a few wardrobe changes. I guess they spent their budget on Steve's key to city plaque. They could have held a reception at Julie's Place instead of a wedding and had some [!@#$%^&*] go down there. 

Wow, Days just spent all that budget on those extras for that airport scene. I've noticed they've had a lot of extras lately.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...