Days: July 2020 Discussion Thread

• Members

THIS

Back from the dead with Rolf’s serum has been way too overdone, and for DAYS, that’s saying something 

Brian Kinney had a name for gay guys like Will and Sonny lol I would say what it is, but it’s very mean and offensive 

They’re one of my favorite rivalries too 

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I tuned in a for a couple eps for the first time in a few years to see Sami, Vivian, & Ivan again and was pleased with what I saw at least not was I offended. 

I see Days is still heavy on music used from 2002 though

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Agreed I love the Jake Lambert character, and hopefully he'll stay the same, not end up being just like Stefan.   Good Karma for the witch Gabi, that her true love is truly dead!!! Yeah the Rolf serum is waay overdone. 

I wish they would've had it at St. Luke's, but it was enjoyable. I was saying the same thing about Holly, can't wait to get rid of the Jonas last name.  I hope Parker ends up being Phillip's so he can lose the name too, when he eventually returns SORAS'd, which I predict will happen sometime around Chloe's return. 

This scene was awesome.  Nicole went too far, and deserved the slam into the cake and table imho.   Like seeing Sami & Nicole's rivalry heat up again, thought it would when Allie was confiding in Nic.

Hope so about Stefan.   Lindsay Arnold (Allie) should be put on contract pronto, same goes for Ali Sweeney!

• Members

Will: Let's toast to me surviving you killing me.

Ben: Let's toast to you licking my a$$.

Will to Ben: You're so hot.

Will: Hey mom!

Sami: Are you kidding me? You're shacking up with your killer?

Will: Damn she's back!

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

True, she deserved it but I still feel bad for her. I wouldn't mind her and Jake getting together. It just has to be completely different from the way Gabi and Stefan were put together. Invest in them so that they could get their own fanbase.

And keeping Gwen around would make it even better 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Totally agree about Allie...she's a find and her character helps expand the Hortons. 

I sooooo wish AS would return for a longer stint...even six months. The show immediately got a needed jolt when Hurricane Sami returned.

• Members

Preempted due to continuing CO kids back in school debate. 

I was planning on rewatching the week anyway.

So just adding...I thought they did a good job with the space at the pub for Ericole wedding. But I could be bias. We'll see how I feel once they get to the Ben/Ciara wedding and how they use space. At least I felt they tried and there were people. 

• Members

I agree. I didn't really get the spark of Sami and EJ. And, I definitely didn't get her and Rafe. Sami and Lucas have so much history that their characters can say so much with just facial expressions while in scenes together. I don't understand why TPTB don't understand that Lucas should be full-time.

I also liked seeing Claire, Ciara, and Allie hanging out together as girlfriends (and various forms of cousins/aunt /niece). I hope that continues. Soaps need those kinds of relationships. Too often all the women are pitted against each other and can't be friends. I hope there's long story planned for Claire. She's sooo good. I know it's hard to pair her with someone since she's literally related to everyone on the show...she's a Black, a Brady, a Kriakis, a Horton...but that's why we need some new, young fresh blood characters outside the main families to mix it up. Is there any plan for Theo to finally return from South Africa? Poor Abe needs more to do.

Edited by pdm1974

• Members

It seems like the show has really been investing in friendships in the last few months and I hope they continue to do so. Including Allie into the Claire/Ciara relationship is a really good way to further weave her into the canvas.

Haven't heard anything about Theo being brought back, but he definitely needs to be. Tripp does too.