Days: July 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Not to turn this into an ATWT thread, but yeah, you're right about the awfulness of its last years. It was the only soap I ever stopped watching, but since I lived near the studio, it was also the only soap I ever fanboyed for lol

Same here. I thought it was directed really well. And the ripple effect that it's probably going to have on the canvas is a good thing too

• Members

I liked that scene too. Nice performances out of both of them. 

Now that I've watched all of Selling Sunset

Kate fabulously attending Vivian's funeral in red satin and leopard print was old school soap opera and I loved it. And Louise looks like she's having fun with this go around on the show. 

• Members

A little off-topic, and I know the rules of admiration/objectification vary (and I try to stay away from it all) but I dip in and out of the show, sometimes going a long time without watching, but I’ve noticed the following recently:

Not only is Victoria Konefal a vast improvement acting-wise over her predecessor, but also has an almost distractingly pronounced ‘seat’

Please register in order to view this content

Thankfully my queen pointed it out as well

• Members

The direction of the aftermath was so unlike DAYS of the past few years. I really liked it. 

Allies crush or affection for Xander is cute. Obviously nothing will come out of it but I hope it’s another friendship for Xander. 

Hopefully the aftermath of this will have long lasting affects outside of Ben/Ciara.