Days: July 2020 Discussion Thread

• Members

Lucas is soooo needed full-time and as other mentioned...not as the "second choice." He has such great chemistry with the whole cast. I say bring in a whole new character as a love interest for him if AS can't stick around full-time...but I'll always love Lumi!

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I actually love how "unlikeable" the show makes Julie. It would have been so easy to sweeten the character up and turn her into a kind of Alice clone. But the way they write Julie, you can absolutely believe this is the same character who, in the show's first episode, was arrested for trying to shoplift a mink coat. 

• Members

Ahh I see, makes sense, I only started watching DAYS shortly before the time jump so as a relatively new viewer this reasoning makes sense regarding Julie.

I wasn’t watching when Ben was the necktie killer either so for me I think it’s easier to accept the Cin pairing based off of what I’ve seen, but I know within the fandom, specifically this board, they aren’t well received together. 

• Members

I absolutely love nasty Julie. She was never a saint. Even if she is old enough to be the matriarch now, it's good to have her with an edge. And Doug so much balances her. It's a perfect match for as long as Bill Hayes will be able to play.

The wedding was better than what we are used to these days. I love St. Luke but it was disgusting to see all the Ben props. I wish he was dead in this lame explosion but I know he won't.

• Members

There definitely should have been more people. If there hadn't been an explosion, poor Will would have had no one to dance with at the reception lol

But it still beats Hope and Jennifer not being at Eli's wedding or Will, Ciara, etc. not being at Eric's 

That's Ron Carlivati's fault. I think they would have more fans, myself included, had they been written better and numerous characters weren't destroyed to prop Ben

Edited by AbcNbc247