Days: July 2020 Discussion Thread

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Thursdays episode... they really should've just opened with the scene that came straight after the DAYS OF OUR LIVES title card instead of repeating the last few minutes of the last episode, mostly because it becomes even more embarrassingly obvious that the original  explosion wasn't that big and restricted to the hall area. With that said, it looks surprisingly good for DAYS.

I just dip in and out to be honest. I don't feel the need to watch each episode.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Of course there's usual budget things - like Ciara being able to run up to that door to try and look for Ben, the men of Salem (well, three of 'em) trying to dig him out and the place not swarming with cops, firefighters and EMTs at this point. Then Eli being sent away because two men "got this" in digging out a person from under debris

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by te.

• Members

July 18 1995 was the date! 

Another JER gem that got overhyped as some tribute to Bo kidnapping Hope from her wedding to Larry Welch. Couldn’t Shawn have just driven through the front door? I guess JER wanted to out do his 2001 Passions wedding event that week. 

Been watching Days again for the Lucas, Sami and Vivian stuff, haven’t been too bad IMO: 

Edited by soapfan770

• Members

Lmao

Ciara was in prop Ben mode lol Hope must’ve have known that if she said anything, Ciara would have gone nuts.

I’ll chalk it up to panic and grief making you say and do stupid things. Hopefully, Hope will come to her senses this week

• Members

I really enjoyed the aftermath of the explosion, I wish they hadn’t made it look like the explosion was only in the hallway when it happened and then suddenly everyone is under rubble. But I do like how they filmed things.

• Members

It supposed to be summer in Salem. Why is almost everybody in long sleeves and suit jackets? Will and Sonny looked like they were dressed for the winter yesterday.

And why do I have a feeling that Allie going to give birth to a boy and he’s going to be named Wilson?

• Members

Haha!  The only person dressed vaguely summer-y was Claire, but I feel like Days gave up trying to be seasonally appropriate with their wardrobe years ago.

I would laugh if the boy's name was Wilson.  I was thinking more like Adrian.  Just because Days loves to name their kids after dead people.