Days: July 2020 Discussion Thread

• Members

Yes! That is exactly when I started watching. And Stefano was amnesiac in a wheelchair after MarDevil chucked him off her balcony

Please register in order to view this content

good times indeed. And I also happened to start watching right when Peter Reckell returned so I never saw RKK. 

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

How many times was Stefano in a wheelchair? My first memories of him are from the early '90s, and he was in a wheelchair, and subdued. Was definitely pre-possession. I'm thinking '91 or '92?

• Members

Yeah, I think it also became obvious since they replayed the scenes from the day before. As I said, they should've just opened with the aftermath as it would've at least been less blatant. Maybe they could've pretended there was more than one bomb or something that went off between the episodes if budget was an issue lol.

• Members

We all have our opinions: I still find it hilarious that the folks over at Goldderby think RSW is Emmy-worthy.

On the other side, I’m so impressed with Alison Sweeney. I think she’s doing some of the best day-to-day acting of her career, under not-great circumstances. I buy every moment from her.

• Members

He comes from the Dedire Hall of acting with his heavy breathing. When he gets very intense scenes like he did yesterday........his acting looks like he needs to poop or let out a big fart.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

And it's just one reason I can't stand him. The propping. It's ridiculous. It's ALWAYS "Poor Ben". Victoria Konefal's Ciara was WASTED on this man and now she's bolting, which I don't blame her at all for. She saw the writing on the wall, literally.

He's either ReRon's pet with abs or it's dictated.

And where did this "Rafe is amazing and wonderful and needs to be a father" [!@#$%^&*] come from? When is his last airdate?

Edited by KMan101

• Members

So Eve definitely can't come back from blowing up a church with the town in it, even if it's justified that she still wants Ben dead. And now everyone will be concerned about the freaking serial killer that lives amongst them. It's ridiculous.