Days: July 2020 Discussion Thread

I don't have a problem with young Ari looking like her father. In my family my grand mother looked mestiza. While her sister looked Nordic. That happens in mixed families. What gets me is we hardly ever see her. With any of her 3 parents. And when we do it's an awkward mess. I would love to see Ari be a mix of Sami/Gabi/Kate. With some of Marlene's class and brains. Sadly one of the things we will never see is Ari dealing with is her identity of being Hispanic and White. 

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Ari gon bring some tamales to school and the white kids are gonna be like ew what is that and she's gonna be embarrassed to bring in her ethnic lunch and make her momma buy her lunchables 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I certainly don't think they are bad actors at all - they have proven that in the past.
But it is pretty clear that they had totally given up by then. Don't know if they knew already they'd be fired but even if it was just the stage where they simply hated the material (as they told the story on the podcast) and felt uneasy about their standing, you can see it and feel it on-screen and that's not fair on the viewers.

• Members

I don’t think CM and FS are incapable. They just seem lazy af. It’s even more pronounced when they are surrounded by actors (Sweeney, Dattilo, the new girl Lindsay Arnold) who actually give a sh!t. Alison Sweeney in particular is bringing it, and CM/FS don’t raise their level at all. 

• Members

If you do tune in again, today's episode would be a pretty good place to start. No Lucas, but some quality feuding between Sami and Nicole, plus shirtless Brandon Barash, and a cliffhanger that genuinely took me by surprise. 

• Members

The girl playing Allie has been a good addition to the show - and she really looks like the daughter of Sami Brady. This is my favorite story on the show right now.

Is someone going to tell Will and Sonny that the kid they're adopting is about to be born? lol

I love Gwen wanting to move into the mansion

Please register in order to view this content

She's fun.

Edited by AlexElizabeth

• Members

PLEASE let Allie stick around (with Lucas)! She's been a breath of fresh air. I know AS is only short term but the show is soooooo much better when she's on it.

Lee Shin is pretty hot. I wish there was a chance he stuck around. We need some new male actors.